Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring I_vote_lcapTraining A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring I_voting_barTraining A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring I_vote_lcapTraining A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring I_voting_barTraining A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring Counter

Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Chakra Limit : 200
Female Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring Empty
PostSubject: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Mitsukai waited at the training grounds for her little pupil to hurry over. She knew about his past, knew about what was inside of him, hell she was there when they put it inside him. And she also knew that she was the only one who could keep him safe and protected, since no one else bothered.

She thought about what happened only a few weeks ago, and didn't want a repeat of that happeneing. 'Hiatari, I hope you're ready to become stronger.' She thought with a frown. She was worried about him all the time, and hoping that he took her advice to come train with her, she wouldn't have to anymore.

She sighed to herself and slowly started moving her body around in a certain fashion, her arms moving around beside her as she started to twirl. If you could hear her, you'd hear a soft humming sound coming from her lips; except it wasn't overly loud, so you'd have to actually pay attenton and stay quiet.

She stopped though, then looked at the sky with a frown before jumping into a tree branch and sitting down, swinging herself around the branch. "Well, this is slightly fun." She said wryly with a roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Chakra Limit : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Hiatari arrived in the area Mitsukai told him to go to just as she hopped up into a tree branch. Catching a glimse of her white hair, the student reached out to his back and grasped a few kunai in case she was going to attack him from the shadows as part of his training. Walking out into the open, he had a kunai redied just between his sleeve and arm, making it easy to get out in a seconds notice if he needed to. Sighing, he yelled, "Hey! I'm here!"
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Mitsukai's ears twitched in realization that someone was in the clearing and she disappeared. She kept a clone in the tree and then appeared silently behind Hiatari in the bushes, silently taking out a kunai and putting a paper bomb on it, throwing it beside Hiatari's feet.

She disappeared again and landed in the trees way in front of him so he couldn't see her. "Careful where you step." She said, laughing so that her voice carried throughout the clearing.

She looked through some branches out at Hiatari with a smirk on her face, wondering how he was going to handle fighing agasint someone who was trained with using the wind and currents.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Hiatari heard the voice and instantly turned around, jumping away from the kunai and throwing his straight from his sleeve towards the head of the clone Mitsukai had made. Sliding on the ground as the explosion occured, Hiatari began a string of various hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Mitsukai made many clones of herself in the background, and tilted her head before disappearing and appearing behind Hiatari, tossing a Kunai in front of his hands so that his string of signs would stop. Then she backflipped away into the trees, tossing a few throwing stars at his head half-heartedly.

She narrowed her eyes and watched clone after clone of her's do the same thing, one at a time. Then she sighed to herself and managed to jump into the currnents of the air and almost float over him until she landed behind him, and grabbed him into a headlock, giving him a noogie with the butt of a Kunai knife.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:47 am

Dodging the incoming Kunai, Hiatari turned just in time to block the noogie with his own kunai. Sighing, the academy Student said, "What are you doing?I know you can do much better... Well I think we should start my training sis..." He was rather expressionless as he said this. putting down his arm, but ready to move his arm again if needed.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:13 am

Mitsukai, who was not even the one giving the noogie popped out and went to punch Hiatari in the face. She then resorted to kicking his chest, and flipping herself over him and spiralkicking his back. She watched him fall and the disappeared again after throwing paper bombs down at the ground around him, watching them explode.

"Hiatari, you're slowing down!" She called while laughing loudly. She knew that what she was doing was child's play, and that she should pick up her training level, but it was fun messing with her little brother in these rare moments, since he was normally at the academy, and she was always on missions, or with Narora.

She watched in the bushes and the ran away from the clearing, still able to hear what the student was doing in case he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Hiatari was getting annoyed, even so to the point where orange strands of chakra were eminating from his body, sighing the boy formed a short string of hand signs and whispered so his sister could not hear, "Wood Release: Foo Dog Heads..." In a circle around him, wooden dog statues appeared and he wrote a Kanji on his right hand. As the jutsu waited for his command, the Jinchuriki thought about his plan. This technique was generally used to subdue tailed beasts and their Jinchuriki by draining their chakra from them, however he was betting that if he could control his kekkai genkai and the jutsu good enough, he could direct the dog heads at his sister instead.

Slapping his palm against the ground with a thud, the heads stretched and pinned him against the ground instead!

-30 chakra

160 chakra remaining
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Mitsukai heard his jutsu and knew it wouldn't work, so she turned around and flashed her way back into the clearing. "Hiatari!" She called, seeing him being attacked by the dogs.

She looked at them and tried releasing the jutsu herself. "Hiatari, you have to help me out here." She said, her eyes wide and worrying as she watched him writhe.

She kicked at the dogs and blocked as many of the heads as she looked at Hiatari out of the corner of her eye. 'Stupid kid! He knew he wasn't supposed to use the jutsu!' She thought with a frown and scowl.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:15 am

The dogs just stopped and shattered as Hiatari released his own jutsu and hugged his sister. Though she couldn't see it, a rather large grin was etched across his face as he took a kunai from his sleeve and touched it at her back. The hug had been real, but he just used it to his advantage. The sister he had his arms around was real for he knew she would come save him herself. "Thanks, I really messed up there... but you forgot to stay on gaurd." stepping back a little, the boy continued, "Now, can we really start my training?"
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:22 am

Mitsukai frowned and looked at him. "Hiatari, you just.....you still want to try?" She asked while sighing.

She looked away from him and disappeared into the treeline. She knew he'd try and follow her, in his own way, but what she didn't want was for him to try the jutsu again.

She ended up using the currents and floating herself away, keeping her scent out of the way and into a misleading direction. 'Fine, he wants to spar. Let's spar.' She thought with a silent sigh.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:46 am

Hiatari thought for a moment and formed few handsigns. From the nearest tree, a clone of him emerged and wrote on his hand, the boy had split a part of his chakra to the clone and then formed the signs for Kawarimi. Nodding to the clone, the real him set off in search of his sister, knowing his clone would go undisturbed as he had done all his jutsu without saying a word or sound.

80 to clone

Remaing: 55
Clone: 80
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:51 am

Mitsukai managed to completely disappear off the whole training ground area. She smirked to herself at seeing the clone.

She threw a few kunai and paper bombs before making clones herself and slitting the clone's throat before he could dodge or do anything. 'Time for the hunter and assassin to come out.' She thought with a sadistic smile, disappearing into the trees and air.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:10 am

Let me point out a few things....

1) You've used WAY to MUCH chakra (More than me) creating Shadowclones/Tangible Clones (As they did damage)

2) I was SILENT and DISCREET when I made my clone

3) You LEFT the area

4) Decreased chakra effects your ability to sense other chakra along with motor functions, etc.

5) You can't even make any form of tangible clone

6) I haven't even gotten that far from the clone and if you did kill him, I would instantly know your location

Therefore, you could not have known about my clone, much less killed him without revealing your location. You don't even know he's there.

I WILL SHOW TO NARO!!!
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:47 pm

My judgment:

1) Kage Bushin/Tangible Clones weren't created. I saw nothing of her clones interacting with you besides a Kunai thrown here or there (which you never stated dodging in the first place). The clones never made direct contact with you. They were simple Bushin, the E Ranked form of the Jutsu that created the illusion of clones, but the clones are only there to throw you off. They cannot make contact (which they didn't) [If I happened to miss where the clones had hit you, please, put the sentence in a quote in your next post, I may have missed it]

There was a moment in her last post where she created clones of herself, but she never did state what she had done with them, just that she created them. If she had them go and attack your clone, then she would be in the red for this area. However, as she didn't state she had the clones do it, she's not quite there.

2) You may have been silent, but you forget. You are a mere Genin fighting a Jounin. Despite Status Parameters on here, experience outdated that. That's why if you took on Xavier's character, who's an ANBU, you would still lose to this aspect.

3) She may have left the area, but that does nothing for her ability to sense Chakra. While she didn't state quite how far she went, and it was probably dulled for that, she still had the ability to sense you. And even from a distance, a Jounin would sense that easily.

4) Her Chakra was only down to 195 with the use of that Bushin no Jutsu (going off of me being correct on #1). She'd lost a small, 2.5% of her over all Chakra. This wouldn’t' hinder her very much. She's missing less than 3% of her Chakra, nothing drastic at all.

5) She can't make any Tangible clones, but she can make Clones. [Once more, if I'm right on #1]

6) Once more, even if you did know her location, she's a Jounin. Slipping in and out of a fresh Genin's senses isn't that hard. You can still find her by spreading out your own Chakra, and with it nearly as large as her own, you'd probably find her. Point is, she's still a Jounin, and being found by a Genin isn't very deviating to anything but her pride.

4th or 5th time: Jounin. Her speed stat isn’t' fast enough to get threw you, but her experience is able to keep her confident that you knowing she was there doesn't matter in the least.

(And keep in mind, she DOES have access to the Basic Three Academy Jutsu: Kawarimi, Bushin, and Henge. These can more than explain what she has done this whole time, though she's said nothing about them... This is still covered however, because she's explained before that she's (the char) had experience hiding and all of that. And again: Jounin vs Genin. Even Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura couldn't do much against Kakashi, and he was paying half as much attention to them at the time. Mitsukai's paying full attention, so what she's doing to you, is actually many times harder than the bell test, as it's 1-on-1, and she's not destracted.)

If you find anything that contradicts what I’ve said, please, post up saying so with quotes and evidence, lest the posts above this be completely legal. Even I make mistakes...)
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring   Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring Empty

Back to top Go down

Training A Kyuubi! Survival of the Sparring
Page 1 of 1