Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) I_vote_lcapHappenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) I_voting_barHappenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) I_vote_lcapHappenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) I_voting_barHappenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) Counter

Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Chakra Limit : 200
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) Empty
PostSubject: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:29 am

Narora let out a soft sigh as he whipped away the blood below his eyes. He'd been training with his Mangekyou, to get it ready for actual combat, and he'd used one of his Enton Jutsu. Needless to say, he wasn't quite ready when the eye suddenly began to bleed as he built up more Chakra.

He almost growled. That other Uchiha with the same eye didn't tell him about that part... come to think of it, he had a smirk on his face when he told him to train... bastard was lucky he isn't it swinging distance for Narora... 'bastard...' He continued his deed however. He was currently sitting on Ruka's roof, her Kuraikage roof, as he had just come from a meeting for all retired Oinin, to see if any had wanted to rejoin.

Even as he whipped it away, it left trails of blood along his cheek that wouldn't go away without good o' fashioned water...
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Female Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:41 am

Mitsukai was out on a nightly stroll, enjoying everything that wasn't normally seen by people. She saw little critters running/scittering around and chuckled to herself, throwing her head back to look up at the sky with a smile, her snowy white hair blown backward from slight wind. She wiped some random strays away from her eyes when she looked back down in front of her, she heard something being wiped, but couldn't make out where it was. She looked around herself, turning in a 380 degrees, though she still couldn't see anything.

'I know I heard something. Where is that coming from?' She asked herself with a frown. She knew she wasn't going crazy, because normally things like that never happened.

"Is anyone there?" She called softly, moving around again trying to find the source.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:48 am

Narora looked down at the soft voice, his right eye still closed, and the bloodied tissue in his hand, along with the streaks still on his cheek. “Mistukai?” he said in a confused tone.

What was she doing out at night? Maybe just a nightly stroll? Narora himself didn't really have a reason. He couldn't well say that a Secret meeting between former Oinin had taken place with the Hokage. He couldn't let anybody know he was an Oinin. Hell, he didn't even know who his teammates were. Everybody wore their old masks...

Narora happened to have his at his side, but he'd completely forgotten about it. It was modeled after a dragon of sorts. (Feel free to have Mistukai find out about his past there ^^ kinda makes them closer...?)
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:57 am

Mitsukai turned at the sound of her name being said. "Who's there? Hello?" She called softly again. Her hearing and smell were heightened in the dark, but her eyes were worse because of what happened to her, which made it hard for her to see what was happening unless she could hear everything, and smell everything.

She slowly put her hand to her kunai pouch, subtly taking out a kunai. "Where are you?" She asked quietly with narrowed eyes. She looked around again, wanting desperately to have better vision than she did at the present.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:00 am

Narora laughed lightly, and called again. “Look up.” He waved his other hand, the one without the bloody tissue, to catch her attention. The light of the moon displaying his face. And just for good measure, when she looked up, he flashed his Sharingan for her. It had been noted that the eyes glow in the dark before, due to their color and the Chakra flowing threw them.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:08 am

Mitsukai gasped and then put a hand to her heart, closing her eyes and sighing in relief. "Oh my gosh. Narora, what are you doing up there? I thought you were an intruder!"She said with a halfhearted glare up at him. She saw something was off with his eyes though, and then appeared next to him to try and get a better look.

"Narora, what is wrong with your eyes? Come on, we can go to my house to see what's wrong." She said, grabbing his hand to lead the way.

Since she never had a boyfriend, or never had a relationship to deal with these things. She didn't know that it was slightly awkward for someone to all of a sudden suggest that. She simply flipped her hair behind her shoulders and then jumped off the rooftop, not bothering to see if Narora was behind her, since she knew he would be anyway.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:12 am

Narora grunted as he was dragged off the roof, abet willingly. He landed, and tried to reassure her. “Mistu-chan. It's ok, it's just a bit of training-” He paused to hold the tissue to his right eye again as it bled once more and a shot of pain came from it and shot threw Narora's head.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:17 am

Mitsukai gave him a look of disbelief. "Right, either you need a hospital or Ruka-chan. Which will it be?" She asked him, resting her hands on her hips like a mother scolding her child. She started rubbing her head, getting rid of the headache starting to form from straining her eyes in the dark.

She shook her head and then turned around to head to Ruka's house, not waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:26 am

Narora caught up to her and tugged on her sleeve, hand still over his right eye. “Ruka's... in the office... and she said they can't do anything.” He stood straight. “exposing Chakra to my eye right now will cause it to go blind faster...” He scratched his head.

“The best I can do is endure it and clean away the blood as best I can...”
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:34 am

Mitsukai sighed and then nodded her head, after much debate with her. "Fine, but you're still coming back to my house. It's not too far, and you'll get some sleep along with some help." She said, turning back around again and moving towards her home.

She looked behind her, her eyes narrowing slightly so she could see. "You coming?" She called, waving him to follow her.

She stuck her hands in her pockets and twitched her arms to keep the warmth, not caring about the fact that she forgot a coat back home since she was heading back there anyway. She sighed to herself and closed her eyes in content, loving the sound of the dark; with the night critters and leaves rustling, she wasn't like most people who didn't like it, she lived for it.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 am

Narora gave an affirmative grunt to her question. And due to his enhanced vision –which only came from using his Sharingan in his life– he saw her shiver, and walked up to her. He placed an arm around her waist, and pulled her to him. One eye opened, he looked down at her. “C'mon. You lead, I'll keep ya warm.” He was glad it was dark to hide his red face.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:44 am

Mitsukai looked up at him wide eyed. "Oh, um, okay." She said, almost unsure before turning her head to the front and walking with Narora next to her. She suddenly wrapped an arm around his back in return, not understanding why she did so.

She looked at her familiar road and squinted her eyes at her door as she walked up to it and tried unlocking the door. "Ugh, and this why I like keeping my door unlocked. Damned burglar's." She said to herself, managed, barely, to unlock the door and open it for her and himself to walk through.

She suddenly sat on her couch and motioned for him to sit next to her so she could have a look at his eyes, turning on a couple lights as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:49 am

Narora walked with her and chuckled at her as she fumbled with the lock. When they were finally inside, he kicked off his sandals at the door and followed her in.

When she had him sit, he sighed as he removed the tissue. “It's really ok. It's happened before,” he didn't say how many times though, only once, “and it was ok...” But as he said this, he knew she wouldn't listen and opened his eye anyway.

It was still a large blur threw it. He could just make out the outline of Mistukai's body in it.

It's physical appearance was of his Sharingan, but it had no tomoe in it. Just the red iris, black pupil, and blood running down it as if it was tearing up. He suddenly closed it as more blood began to flow out once more.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:55 am

Mitsukai made a sound in the back of her throat in displeasure and went to go grab some water and cloths. When she sat in front of him again, she sat a little closer to wipe the blood off his skin and then dab at his eye gently.

She leaned ever so closer as to scrutinize it better, then poured some water over a cloth and rested it on his eye. "There, I guess that should work for now." She said with a frown.

She got up to throw away the other cloths, then sat down beside him again, a bit farther away than before. She sighed to herself and rested her head back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:58 am

Narora sat and allowed her to do so, and as she did, the vision in his eye nearly returned to normal. When she had finished, the eye now had it's Tomoe back, but there was a flicker of movement in them as they separated from his pupil from their Mangekyou form.

He sat back as well, and decided to try and strike up conversation. “Uhh....” he mumbled, but finally grasped a subject, from when she was cleaning his eye. “You have... pretty eyes...” he said simply, but didn't really think his sentence threw...
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:05 am

Mitsukai opened an eye to look at him. "R-really? They always seemed, average to me." She said, slightly embarrassed he would strike up something like that.

She turned her head to look at him with a small smile. "Your eyes are pretty too. Even when one is bloodied and in rough shape." She said, her smile sincere for once compared to the other ones she gives people
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:09 am

Narora smiled and nodded at her. “Yeah.” he answered happily to her question about her eyes.

Then he gave her a challenging look. “Well... your smile is pretty too.” he said, slightly braver this time, but still not really thinking things threw before he said them...
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:13 am

Mitsukai bit her lip but smiled a little anyway before looking at him. "I like your own crooked smile. Gives a nice boyish look to you." She said with a slight giggle.

She shook her head, disbelieving that she was technically flirting with a guy her age. She looked up at her ceiling in thought. 'I wonder what this means.' She wondered to herself with a small shrug, deciding she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Narora let out a small grunt at her comment, but smiled none the less.

There was another awkward pause, before Narora spoke up once more. “Hay... uhh... thanks. You really didn't have to, but thanks anyway...” he made a show of pointing to his right eye, now back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Mitsukai gave a weak smile before the plopping her head back on the couch. "It's okay. I don't mind at all, anything for a trustworthy friend." She said, opening her eyes to look up at the ceiling, remembering something saddening that had happened to her group, though she didn't want to remember it and so then decided to rid her mind of it and think of something else.

She sighed silently to herself and wiped some stray tears from her right eye, hoping her bangs covered her face enough that he wouldn't notice. "Anyway, would you like to stay? It's fine, you can have my bed and I can sleep on the couch." She said with a small smile, trying to hide her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Narora, having his eyes closed, missed the girl's tears and her movements to wipe them away. He gave her an 'Are-you-insane' look. “Oh, no. You aren't staying on the couch. You should know me for long enough now to know you'll either be on the bed by yourself and me on the couch, or both of us in one spot. I refuse to take something of yours.”

Once more... he really didn't think it threw... must have been the slight blood loss and fatigue from the day.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Mitsukai shrugged her shoulders. "I don't want you have to sleep on the couch with the condition of your eye. You're sleeping on the bed." She said, sitting up straight and giving him a stern look.

Her bangs slipped from her eyes and she looked liked she was squinting her eyes slightly, though, if anyone knew her well, she was keeping her tears from falling. She then sighed to herself and closed her eyes with the tiniest groan, rolling her neck around and covering a yawn of exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Narora squinted his own eyes. “Dammit, Your sleeping in the bed if I have to put a Genjutsu over you.” He said. He probably had just enough Chakra for that too, but it would leave him drained even more afterwords.

His reserves had to be nearly 10%, and it would take about 7% of that to cast 'Genjutsu: Sharingan' on her.

Then he stretched a hand over to her shoulder, placing his hand on it as she seemed to roll her neck. “Oi, you ok?”
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Mitsukai's eyes widened at the seriousness of his tone when he said she was sleeping on the bed. She nodded her head, slightly afraid of the genjutsu before sighing to herself again. 'This is what happens when I let someone in, gotta deal with it all over again.' She thought.

She slightly flinched at seeing his hand move toward her, but relaxed when all he did was rest it on her shoulder. She nodded her head again. "Yeah I'm fine, just a little tired. I haven't slept in a while. Too many nightmares." She said with a shrug, nonchalantly saying it was a normal thing for her.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Narora's bright and happy demeanor appeared again, as he nodded.

Then he let it drop as he made a type of half-sigh. He opened his eyes again. “Well, I can't say I can help you with the Nightmares. Not much to do about those but seal away memories... and even then, they find a way to seep threw the cracks in the seal...”

He waved his arm a bit, taking it off her shoulder to do so, absentmindedly noting how warm it was. “Maybe you should head off to bed then?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next