Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) I_vote_lcapS-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) I_voting_barS-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) I_vote_lcapS-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) I_voting_barS-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) Counter

S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Chakra Limit : 200
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) Empty
PostSubject: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:24 pm

This was it.

Their first S-rank mission. And Narora was ecstatic.

He took a glance over to Zaii-sensei. The man was nearly 5'4”, and easily dwarf Narora, he himself being only 5'11” at the time. He was a very muscular man, but despite that, he was one of the strongest Jounin in the Village.

Then he looked at his male teammate. An Inuzuka with no personality, they'd taken to each other badly in the beginning. But, after a good fight in the recent Chuunin Exams, Narora and Inuzuka Tamashi had gotten closer, and every now and then during an argument, one can see a smirk upon both of their faces if they looked hard enough.

He felt a squeeze on his hand, and turned to his last teammate, Tamashimi Ruka. Really, her name was Araragi Ruka, but she'd abandoned the Clan and Arashigakure in the past due to complications, and joined Mukougakure, changing her name at the same time. She'd had a small crush upon the Uchiha boy when they were paired up as a team about 2 years ago, and after working up courage to confess, they'd started to date.

The last member, and a temporary one to help them along on their first S-rank, was an ANBU who went by the codename Wolf, as to his mask designed after one. Narora sent him a glance. He'd ask the ANBU what it was like, and when he was told about ANBU life, he found himself leaning more toward being in the Oinin area if anything.

And that was his plan. Instead of being a Jounin-sensei, he would put himself in the Oinin program, and lead a team of highly trained killers ranging from nearly any rank in the village. There was one Gennin in the division he'd heard, and he was supposedly part of a powerful Clan in Mukou, but nobody knew which or who he was...

He smiled as they left the village, a cocky one that someone might find most Uchiha wearing when confident that they could do anything...
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Chakra Limit : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:36 pm

"Narora" Said wolf, looking at a list of wanted fugitives. "Your first target is a former jounin from the storm village" Theirs a bit of a pause due to the targets name. Wolf continues"Haha...The dumbass calls himself "The Fish". Anyway your mission is to locate and kill him, any questions?
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Narora looked up at the man. Wolf wasn't there to really help them, more just to watch over them in case things went bad.

And more often than not, S-Ranks tended to go either way. Where as missions like C-Ranks were rare to change difficulty, S-Ranks regularly did so, as more Information was gained, either before anybody went on it or during it. This mission could easily become a Suicide Mission, and even a simple C-Rank.

Narora almost laughed at the Nukenin's name, but held it in with his Uchiha Pride™.

He smiled cockily. “Heh, sounds stupid.” He paid no mind to the look his Sensei gave him, one of disappointment. He'd been teaching them to be humble and suppress arrogance, but recently, Narora had unlocked his Sharingan, and the Uchiha Elder's had begun to drill into the boy's head that he now had ultimate power.

Needless to say, Narora had taken it all at face value. He'd grown more arrogant and sure of himself, dangerously so. His Sharingan was only level two, and he was still horribly under skilled, but he retained his aura.
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Wolf simply staired at the boy with a smile hidden behind his mask. "Is that so?" Said wolf with a hint of sarcasm. "Well then, youll be glad to know he wields Samehada...did i mention that it eats chakra? Any other comments or questions"
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Boy, did that throw Narora for somewhat of a loop.

Samehada... a Shinobi's worst enemy, a Chakra devouring sword. Literally any Jutsu would be useless, so Taijutsu or Kenjutsu would be best. The sword would eat it's way threw Genjutsu, so his newly acquired 'Genjutsu: Sharingan' was out.

That left him his Kage Bushin and his Sharingan. His Taijutsu and Weapons were a given.

He almost shivered at the thought of the man, but suppressed it, once more with his Uchiha Pride™.

“Doesn't sound to bad. I'll just take that blade from him.” he said with an edge, daring the ANBU to say something back.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:48 am

.::Time Skip – Start of Fight::.

Narora smirked as he laid eyes on the lone Ninja, the Fish. He hadn't really bothered to memorize the man's actual name, in all honesty, he probably wouldn't need it.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, and looked at his Sensei, Zaii, and got a warning look from the man. Narora made a face, one that clearly spoke 'I'll-pretend-to-listen-to-you', and turned back.

He let a smirk grace his lips again, as his Sharingan bled over his eyes. He'd no idea where that ANBU Wolf had gone, but right now, he didn't really care.

And then, he made the greatest mistake of his life to date...

He broke cover and charged the man...

No doubt that Narora was capable as a Shinobi, he was a Chuunin, and the Kuraikage had approved him and his team ready for an S-Rank, but Narora himself was probably only a High B to Low A rank Shinobi himself. Unable to take on an S-Class Nukenin, wielding the legendary Samehada, an S-class Zanbatou, and for good reason...
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:10 am

Standing on a tree above the fight, Wolf observed the battle,waiting until he was needed, and judging on how Narora was rushing at the enemy like a rabid dog, it would be soon. Wolf prepared himself to jump into the soon to be blood-bath at a moments notice. Behind his mask with an uneasy look on his face, Wolf simply said. "Damn stupid kid" And with a lightning quick jump he was on a branch directly above "The Fish".
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:06 am

The Fish sent a look behind him, catching the little Shinobi before him off guard. The boy acted like he was the most silent person on the earth...

An S-Rank Shinobi didn't rely on noise, they had honed senses for Chakra, danger, and the like from years of experience. He easily blocked the boy's Kunai with his own, raising an eyebrow. “You're kinda retarded aren't you?” and with a simple, Chakra enhanced push, the boy was sent flying back.

The Fish, having come back from killing a rather annoying Noble, didn't really feel like dealing with a kid. So, in a flash, he was before Narora again, this time, Samehada was in his hand and he was swinging down at him. “Bye, Dumbass...”

The Raven, Fish's partner, eyed the ANBU before him selfishly, before he sprung from his place in the same tree, but slightly higher, using a Camouflaging Jutsu to block his body and Chakra from being seen or felt. He let said Jutsu drop as he appeared just before his fellow S-Class Shinobi, the ANBU, and swung a Tanto at him. “HI BITCH!!”

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Wolf, having heard the shinobi as he jumped from a branch above him, immediatley jumped down off the tree and sent 3 Kunai flying straight for The Raven. With a stare so emotionless Wolf watched as the Kunai he threw were swatted away like mear flys. Wolf drew his blade from its sheath and prepared himself for a quick scuffle. With a rather sarcastic tone about his voice he said. "Did you really think killing ME would be so easy." A hand gesture followed as Wolf urged his opponet to attack him. And thats exactly what he did. With very little effort Wolf parayed and blocked the unorganized and wild attacks of The Raven as if he was fighting a child. Wolf decided he would play with his food before making the ridiculously easy kill.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Narora about died there. His crimson, Sharingan eyes wide with fear as Samehada made it's way to him. He was saved, however, when his Sensei was able to both block the attack with a Kunai, and push Narora's body away.

As Narora landed, he looked up again to see that The Fish had gone against his Sensei, and at some point, Tamashi had joined in the fight.

He got up, ignoring Ruka's yelling to his right, and weaved seals. 'Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!' A ball of fire was soon making it's way towards the Fish, but he paid no mind to his Sensei or Tamashi, more concentrated upon killing his objective for the... the... disrespect to his Uchiha Pride™.

The Raven, angered and frustrated, growled at the man before him. And then, as the ANBU jumped away from him to a good distance, The Raven smirked with insane glee as he formed seals. “Katon: Tajuu Ryuu no Jutsu!” It was an expensive Jutsu, but the result were 5 huge Dragons of fire chasing after the ANBU.

It was easily an A-Ranked technique, possibly a Low S-Ranked one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narora Chakra: 80/150
Fish: 340/340
Raven: 200/270
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:04 pm

Laughing as he effortlessly dodged the five dragons, Wolf formed a plan in his head, one he would use to finish this little game. Plan in mind, Wolf gave a look at The Raven and said."Your tougher than you look kid." immediatly after that, Wolf rushed at The Raven and was attacked...just as planed. Knowing his temper would get the best of the boy, Wolf jumped over him and grabbed the raven from the neck while at the same time driving his sword in to ravens chest. With a laugh, Wolf whispered to Raven."...Just kidding" and tossed the boys body to the side and wiped his blade of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:35 pm

And Thus, was the end of the Raven

Zaii had never asked for this.... well, actually, he did, but not quite this kind of situation.

He'd told his team, more specifically, Narora, to keep a calm head, and not do anything stupid. He'd always known Narora was a bit of a loose cannon, and since his Sharingan's Awakening, it got much, much worse.

He was proven right, once more, as Narora let loose his Goukakyuu, without warning or thought of his Teammates.

Zaii, quick reflexes honed from years of battle, was able to escape the flames, and sent Narora a glare, one that cost him greatly. Every Shinobi made a mistake, and in this sense, Zaii made one gravely.

He'd cleared the Goukakyuu, but then again, so did the Fish. And said fish, was now carving up his chest with Samehada, it's hidden scales digging in, and clawing away. First skin and muscle, bone, and then, ruptured his inner organs and more specifically, his Heart. Now, usually, a sword that large would have problems with that kind of attack, but a few factors came into play.

First, Samehada was a heavy, powerful sword that didn't cut it's enemies, as it had no edge. Instead, it's many scales gripped and tore away flesh and bone.

The second, was Chakra. Though Samehada absorbed Chakra from whoever it touched, it's handle was a safe point only to the user. And so, when The Fish saw his opportunity, he took no time to waste in pushing a great deal of Chakra into his arm's muscles.

The result of all of this, was one hell of a swing and pull, and a dead Jounin.

Back in time, Tamashi was having similar thoughts to his Sensei. And as he attempted to move himself out of the way of the Goukakyuu, he was caught in the leg, his right leg.

That leg actually held a great deal of meaning to his style and techniques. His Taijutsu Kata relied heavily on that leg, and it was his dominant leg, thus, it would make moving much harder than usual, more so now that he didn't even have two legs.

The leg itself was burnt badly. 3rd degree burns were all around it, boiling and melting flesh and bone. This far from the village, it would be too late to save it, unless a Jikuukan Jutsu was used, and those were rare. He doubted that his Sensei even kne-

“SENSEI!!” Tamashi took that small thought and crushed it as he saw his Sensei, now dead on the ground, eyes wide with surprise, and half of his heart in his chest. He held back the bile that rose in his throat, but managed to look away from the sight. He had only hoped that Ruka had too, but he heard the feint sounds of puking in the trees, so it was unlikely...

Ruka...

Shit, Ruka!

He tore his eyes from the ground, ignoring his Sensei's corpse, and saw the Fish had noticed the noises too. When he saw that glint in his eye, that one that realized there was a female in the group and what they could do to said Kunoichi, he growled and launched himself, his burnt leg ignored even as white bone was showing threw the melting skin now.

He brought his hands up in a seal, Chakra forcing its way threw his body as he manipulated his Chakra, and took a leap toward his opponent.

However, despite his attitude and training efforts...

Tamashi was only a high C or low B ranked Shinobi...

And it was also his end. But, he was spared the death of his Sensei, and instead, found a Kunai buried into his skull. As his body fell, he had no thoughts. No feelings. His Chakra had vanished before he even hit the ground.

He had died the moment the Kunai pierced his brain. The culprit, was the Nukenin he was charging, in an attempt to save Ruka a horrible fate.

Narora, on the other hand, well, he was stunned. He was angered at first, and smiled as he saw the size of his Goukakyuu, but reasonable thought had brought itself back to his conscious mind, and he faintly realized that he had teammates in the way of that ball of death as well.

And his thoughts?

They were Shinobi, and his teammates. His Sensei was sure to dodge, and he was proven right as he saw the familiar white of his Sensei's Haori fly out of the fire. And Tamashi? Well, he was training with an Uchiha, there was bound to be some of Narora's greatness that would rub off on the boy.

But that was wrong. Oh, so wrong.

First, he saw his Sensei die. The very being carved from Zaii's chest. From Narora's view, he had seen the man's chest explode and blood coat the air in front of him, and soon, the grass. As he watched the man land, he saw the light fade from his eyes, and with his Sharingan active, it was forever etched into his mind, in clear detail.

The same with his Teammate, dead in a split second, forever remembered. He would never forget, because he couldn't.

Ruka? Who was that...?

At the moment, his mind went blank, and he fell to one knee. His mind echoing with one thought, of it being his fault. His actions had caused the death of half of his team, and now, they were gone.

Zaii wouldn't be there to offer advice and training... and though Narora took it for granted and on a silver platter, he did have a great deal of respect for the man. He was a Jounin of all things. Any Shinobi of that rank, deserved to be respected.

Tamashi. Well, he hadn't known the boy that well, but they did get along. He was angered at times that the boy would easily match him in battle, even with his Sharingan. But they were rivals of a sort, and pushed themselves to be better than the other.

And they were gone...

As Narora realized this, he faintly felt liquid run down his cheeks. Uchiha Narora was crying. Crying over the death of his team. Crying because he could hear Ruka sobbing lightly in the bush. Crying because his body felt regret. His mind, sorrow.

But, they weren't clear tears.

They were blood...

And one quick glance to Narora's eyes, revealed his Sharingan had morphed. Instead of it's normal, two Tomoe form, it now had three, and was fully matured. But the tomoe were spinning rapidly. Very soon, they stopped completely, only to begin again. However, this time, they were fusing with his pupil, morphing and growing, forming a Shuriken like pattern.

The Mangekyou Sharingan, and two Techniques flooded Narora's mind.

S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) Naro_s10

Obtained Topic: S Rank Gone Bad

Techniques:

Left Eye:

Right Eye:
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Wolf, having witnessed the death of the boys team, looked towards Narora and then to The Fish and gave Fish a hidden smile and a laugh. Then he dissappeard into the trees saying under his breath."Good Luck...idiot" Wolf knew what Narora would do next. He knew what thoughts flooded the boys mind....what techniques he would now use. He also knew the amount of destruction that would now beging to unfold as hatred and rage filled every cell in Naroras body. Sitting silentley above Narora wolf watched again to see if his accistence would be needed. (ehh its decent i think)
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:10 am

Narora cast one glance to the Fish, who was smirking at the trees once more.

He felt his rage snap, and, with an instructional surge of Chakra to his eyes, cast the first technique from his left eye. While he didn't know any techniques for it yet, he could still do one thing:

Enton: Amaterasu!

And with a glance, the Fish was already burning. Simply by setting his gaze upon the Nukenin, Narora had caught the man on Black flames that engulfed him.

And, while ignoring his now bleeding left eye, he cast the Jutsu again, this time, in a circle around the man, to prevent his escape should the fires somehow go out.

The Fish, with his last breaths which he used to scream bloody murder, died and withered away. The flames burning him until not even ashes remained, and the circle where the fire had started, was now just blackened gravel.

Narora himself fainted. He'd fallen into the grass as he used up the last of his Chakra on the two Enton: Amaterasu Jutsu. Ruka was soon by his side, still with tears cascading down her cheeks. She tried her best to ignore the remains of her Sensei and Teammate, and did what was drilled into her head by her Medi-nin teacher, and that was look for signs of life.

And find them she did, a pulse was what Narora had. She didn't bother to go over to the other two. From the looks of things, they were already dead. A kunai to the brain and half of your heart torn off killed anybody without a good reason not to die.

She just sat over Narora's body after she'd found a pulse and cried again. Soon, she had passed out as well, her body half draped over Narora's unconscious one.
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:45 pm

The battle was over and Wolf could tell that Narora would not be the same from this day on. After Wolf sealed the bodys and cleaned up the mess, he carried Narora and Ruka back to the village for their mission de-briefing. After that the kage would ask Naro questions and ask him to keep the answers in between them for now.......Things would not be the same from this day on.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Grading:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)   S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier) Empty

Back to top Go down

S-Rank gone bad... (Naro/Xavier)
Page 1 of 1