Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) I_vote_lcapAround Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) I_voting_barAround Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) I_vote_lcapAround Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) I_voting_barAround Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) Counter

Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Araragi
Genin
Stella Araragi

Chakra Limit : 100
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN)   Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Stella made sure that she wasn't going to be cold... She had bundled up quite a bit before going out. A sweater, heavy coat, mittens, and she even disregarded her extremely short Shorts for a pair of form fitting jeans, with paper Seals below them she had bought from the Shinobi Store, ones created to produce heat. Toned down Explosive Notes if you will.

But despite all of that... she was still freezing!

She had planned to go out for the day, and find begin to train her endurance by climbing the mountain. She had been planning on this for quite some time now, and come Hell or High Water, she was going to do it dammit!!

...Well, that was what she told herself, before her deep blue eyes continued to rise up the mountain... and up... and up... and up some more.

She stared for a moment, taking in the sight. Then looked even higher to the large cloud above the lower portion of Arashigakure.

The cloud had formed due to the mountain that the village was near. Currents of Warm air, and cold air met within the valley they were located in, and due to the geographical settings around them, this Constant Storm Cloud had formed above Arashigakure no Sato.

It had constant storms, and despite today only having a rating of 6 out of 10 on Stella's Bad Storm'o'meter, it was still particularly nasty. And even more so to any visitors to the Village.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo Kuroji
Sorakage
Tatsuo Kuroji

Chakra Limit : 999

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN)   Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:33 pm

A figure appeared behind Stella, putting their hand on her shoulder. "Hello, what might you be doing today?" It was her kage, Tatsuo Kuroji. His eyes staring up the mountain as if he could see through the storm, and through the clouds to where more parts of the village lay. Sighing, he said, "Do you plan on climbing up?"
Back to top Go down
Stella Araragi
Genin
Stella Araragi

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN)   Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Stella let out a small squeak at the voice and the hand, before she realized who it was. She quickly turned around and gave him a bow. (Yondime?) Sorakage-sama! I didn't realize you were there...”

She stood back up and nodded. “And yes. I know I can get up there any other way (Yer village XD Elevators?), but I wish to prove myself ready for Chuunin rank with this...” She, however, forgot to mention that this was a task that required nearly Jounin level skill to do, and most of the time, even they had trouble...
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Chakra Limit : 0
Female Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN)   Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:44 pm

The Sorakaga smiled, what the genin was about to do was jonin level. Chuckling, he leaned down to the girl's ear and began whispering to her, his long yellowish-blond hair displayed in a mess behind him, "Why don't we make a deal? If you can make it to clouds, I'll put you in the next chuunin exams, k? I'll even go up with you!"
Back to top Go down
Stella Araragi
Genin
Stella Araragi

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN)   Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Stella's eyes grew wider at the prospect of being placed in the next Exams. She still had no idea where they would be (And they wont show up for another month or so out here), who would be in it, and the like, but she did know one thing...

They were only a few months away, and she was going to make damned sure she was ready. She quickly gave her Kage a bow and tried to speak in a hushed tone. “Hai! I would like that very much, Sorakage-sama!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN)   Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Around Once More; Around Again... (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1