Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Basic Rules EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Basic Rules EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Basic Rules EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Basic Rules EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Basic Rules EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Basic Rules EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Basic Rules EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Basic Rules EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Basic Rules EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Basic Rules I_vote_lcapBasic Rules I_voting_barBasic Rules I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Basic Rules Counter

Basic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Chakra Limit : 200
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Welcome, I’m glad you came here. This means you're smart enough to find the password. (^^)

Basic Rules Naruto10
Good for you!!!

1. Biggest Rule we have here: Respect. Respect staff, Respect members, respect even the new members. And if you can't do that, then it's not hard to just ignore that person(s) and continue on with life. Don't start any big fights in the C-box, in the Forums, or even in the PMs. Respect is Key on this form.

2. Discrimination: None. N-O-N-E. Absolutely 0 tolerance for this. It's ok if is IC, because it deals with your Characters, and it furthers plots and emotions. HOWEVER, if it is found out that it is happening outside of Roleplay. You. Will. Be. Banned. That's it, there's no ifs, ands, or buts to it, your gone, and you don't come back. We have a mix of everybody at this board.

3. Language: Now, I don't like to do this. I really don't, but, this Roleplay is English Only. I myself can only understand small mounts of Japanese, Less French, and almost 0 Spanish. But, if you don't have proper English down, then I will have to ask you to leave. Sure, make some attacks, abilities, weapons, characters, hell, anything in German. But, if all you can speak IS German, please, do not Roleplay here. I really hate to say this. After saying this, your password is: Konoha, PM it to an active Staffer.

4. Advertising: If your only here to advertise or Affiliate, please, feel free to do so. We'd love to have you. (^^) HOWEVER. You guests are only permitted to advertise/affiliate within the proper, guest friendly forum. Do not join just to fill up your Profile and Signature with links, because not even members are aloud to do this. I can't rightly stop you from Advertising in PMs, but I ask that you please do not. And we will know if you do, our Members will report you.

We welcome all kinds of Roleplay Advertising, from G rated sites, to NC17+ sites.

5. Personal Roleplay Level: We can't all be masters at Roleplay. As such, we welcome you new Roleplay fanatics. We don't mind that you are new. In fact, we'll even help ya get better! That's what Staff and fellow Members are for after all. (^^) Saying this, Konoha is not your Password! Do not say a THING about it! Your real password, is: Kumo.

6. Activity: Now, we're not real strict you see. You're activity is your own. You can vanish for a while, about a week, and you wont get any consequences about it until after that week is up. Consequences of this? Well, you will be stripped of, and not limited to: Rankings, Placings, Staff Positions, Organization Positions (Rankings), and so on so forth, within TWO WEEKS of your absence (unless you posted in the 'Departure' area how long you will be gone. But, if you are gone a week after the date you say you should be back, you will lose all of these rankings.)

There are other members out there who would love to have your Rank, and may even be more active with it.

7. Characters: Ah yes, the dreaded 'Character' area of our rules. Well, here is what I'm gonna talk about, in an organized fashion. (^^)

Cannon Characters:

Relation:

Limits:

8. Roleplay: This is a biggie. Now, there are requirements to this, and we would like for you to follow them:
    Roleplay Guidelines:

Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1