Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai I_vote_lcapNanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai I_voting_barNanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai I_vote_lcapNanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai I_voting_barNanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai Counter

Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Chakra Limit : 200
Female Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai Empty
PostSubject: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Mitsukai yawned and stretched to herself. It was a long journey and she was still slightly tired. "Ugh, where could those two be? It's not like them to disappear and just, ditch." She said to herself with a frown and scowl.

She sighed and stretched her neck before stretching her sides and sitting back down to lean against a building hidden in the shade. She looked around with her icy blue eyes, wondering if they could possibly have just fallen asleep. "They better not have." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Oinin Mask:

Narora let out a sigh threw his mask, making sure to increase the Chakra holding the mask to his face slightly as he ran threw the desert. He knew his Senpai was somewhere behind him... or ahead of him... or whatever. The man with the Wolf mask was only his Senpai by a year or two, but he still had a bit more experience than Narora.

As he came up upon Mitsukai, he slowed his speed down to a mere walk, the mask over his face still stuck there. On his back, Scarlet Princess was already unsealed. He wore the basic Oinin under-armor. He stopped before her, and lifted his mask to the side of his head. It wouldn't hurt if his girlfriend knew, but once his Senpai was here, it would be on in a flash.

He didn't know his Senpai's identity, and in return, neither would his Senpai know Narora's.
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Chakra Limit : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Xavier had been scouting the area ahead of Mitsukai and Narora and noticed the Nanabi rampaging about. He let out a sigh and returned to were he had left Mitsukai. Before completely arriving he shouted out."Hey mitsukai. Is he here yet!?"
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Mitsukai blinked up at Narora and gave a silent nod with a small smile. "Hey Babe." She whispered before looking in the direction of the one calling her name. "Yeah he is! Just got here!" She called.

She stood up and brushed off her pants before resting on her right leg and blowing a snowy-white piece of fringe from her eye. "Right, where is Nanabi? It's time to finish this." She suggested, cracking her knuckles and smirking softly.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Narora, mask already back in place, looked to the west where he felt the surge of Demonic Chakra. “I'd assume that way...” Just to be sure, his Sharingan was active under his mask, and with the seals upon the inside of the mask that allowed transparency as if he wasn't wearing one, he could easily track the Chakra Residue in the air.

He clenched his fist, and, looking over to his Senpai, he flashed him some ANBU style handseals, coded messages.

'Did you bring the seal? The village gave me a copy just in case...' he messaged to him. Narora knew what this thing was being sealed within, and to tell the truth, he wasn't sure what to feel. Overjoyed at gaining a huge power boost, or, furious and scared.
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:02 am

Xavier flashed signs back."Ofcourse i did Ryuu im not a fool" He finished the signs and spoke. "Are we all ready then?"
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:11 am

Mitsukai narrowed her eyes slightly and then nodded her head, trying to make it seem like she didn't notice their own conversation.

"Right, so what are we doing with Nanabi? I can only restrain him for so long." She said, looking at the two with a serious frown.

She knew that her jutsus would only work so long, and that she didn't have much power to sustain them for long periods of time, the only thing she could do was hope that it wouldn't affect her too much and leave the two to fight without her. 'I hope I can protect them.' She thought with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:18 am

Narora seemingly pulled out a whiteboard from nowhere, and began to tap upon it's already written surface.

“First, we know Nanabi is powerful. No doubt, a Senju with a large deal of Chakra could be able to hold it in place.” He paused here, but pointed to himself and Ookami. “However, both I and Ookami are Uchiha, and the Sharingan has just as much control over a Bijuu.”

He pointed at one point on the board with a stick he got from... somewhere.

“First, Me and Ookami will go in to draw attention. We'll use our most powerful techniques, as nothing below a High Powered B-Rank Jutsu will even register to Nanabi.”

He pointed to the next drawing, of Nanabi restrained. “Next, as me and Ookami are holding it's attention, you, Mitsukai, will restrain it with the most powerful Mokuton Jutsu you have. After your part is done, me and Ookami will go from there...” he trialled of at that point.

He turned back to Mitsukai, and nodded to her. “Worry not about us. We are in the ANBU program because we were the best of the best. You have a great deal of power too, your rank and experience with it proves that, but, just worry about yourself. It's the best way for us to all stay uninjured in this battle.” He said, waving to both of them with an outstretched hand.
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 am

Xavier nodded to Narora and said. "Lets go then.We have to stop him from destroying the village." Xavier paused to activate his Mangekyou. "...Ryuu shall we use Amaterasu?"
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:42 am

Mitsukai gulped silently before nodding her head. "Right, the the prison jutsu it is." She muttered softly, turning away to close her eyes and bring forth strenth. 'I have to stay strong for him, [/and the other.' She thought while narrowing her eyes and turning back around.

She looked at them and nodded again. "Right, let's get going." She said while shaking out her arms and grabbing a Kunai just to be safe.

She then turned to start running. "Let's get this over with." She said, her eyes still narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:14 am

Narora nodded, and, with a signal to Ookami, both of them had taken off quickly toward the demon.

In a minute or so, they could see the huge Bijuu. It had to be twice as tall, if not three times larger, than the Kuraikage tower (Hokage Tower). With no face, they couldn't tell if it had seen them, but they didn't need to know.

He turned to Ookami. “We may, just need Amaterasu.” he said, before turning back, and activating his Sharingan to it's Mangekyou form. “From here on out, just keep it's attention to one direction as Mitsukai sneaks behind and grabs it.” He handed both the seals to Ookami. “It's gonna be sealed into me, so i'll give these to you...”

He handed both the paper seals for Fuinjutsu: Tamashi Ketsugou and Fuuinjutsu: Akuma no Yokusei. He pointed to the first one. “Place that one first, then the second one on top of the first.”
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Xavier, whos Mangekyou was already activated, took the seals from Narora and nodded.

"Ryuu" Said Xavier "There is no need to worry. This is not the first time i...." He paused. Slightly touching his stomach."What im trying to say is that your in good hands Ryuu."

Xavier, who was Hatchibis jinchuriki, desided he would not risk disclosing his identity. Although he was concerened with Nanabi sencing his Bijuu chakra, he opted for waiting till it was neccesary to tell narora that he wouldnt have to deal with the burden that comes with having a Bijuu sealed inside of him. Alone.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Mitsukai ran behind the two, not wanting to overhear their conversation or get in the way. She looked up at Nanabi and frowned. 'Big Boy.....okay, let's see if the prison will work.' She thought to herself, getting into position and waiting for them to say go.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Nanabi:

Narora grunted as the Bijuu spotted them. He gave a signal to his Senpai, and took off after the large being before them.

He brought his hands together in a seal, and growled out: Katon: Housenka no Jutsu!!” And, charging the technique with a bit more Chakra than usual, fired off 4 quick rounds of fire at the beast's head.

Then, quick as a flash, he pushed enough Chakra into a jump to land atop a sand dune that was still standing. He moved his mask just slightly to the left, just enough for his right eye to be visible. He opened it, and called out yet another Jutsu.

Enton: Amaterasu...” Just as the words left his mouth, a blast of black fire descended upon the creature too.

Unfortunately, it's floundering around because of being hit with the first Fire Release Jutsu, caused the Amaterasu to miss. Narora grunted, and replaced his mask. He still had two more shots with Enton before he was paralyzed for a bit...

The Nanabi, was blinded by the smoke from Housenka... (Opening)

Nanabi: 7000/7000
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:56 am

The Wolf looked before him, and captured the very image of failure. Not only did Ryuu MISS with his Amaterasu, he was also absolutely wasting his Mangekyou. Xavier shot Narora a scolding glance, then muttered in his mind, I taught you better, dammit... "Enton: Amaterasu." Xavier said under his breath, focusing his Mangekyou on the Nanabi. He really didn't want to alert it to his presence, but if he hadn't, that surely would have been Ryuu's last mistake.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:14 am

Mitsukai jumped behind Nanabi and watched a little longer, still waiting for a god opening for to cast her jutsu. 'Move you two, dammit.' She thought while watching them worriedly.

She breathed in softly and looked up at Nanabi, her eyes widening the slightest bit. "Okay big boy. Prison time is probably going to suck for you." She muttered under her breath while getting into her stance.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:28 am

Epic Boss Music:

Narora made a grunting noise as he hopped off of the sand dune, but made no quick movements afterward...

However, not long after that, his hand flew up to his mouth, under his mask, and came back bloody. With a few seals, he slammed his fist down onto the sandy ground. A Seal array sprang forth beneath his hand and it paused for a moment.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Ryuujin!”

And with those words, a massive cloud of smoke erupted from his standing position. From the smoke, came a large, silver dragon. It was just about as tall as Nanabi, if not, slightly shorter. It's wings were large and the skin connecting the scales was a light gray. The dragon's eyes were coal black, and the claws on his legs were nearly as long as a bus.

Narora stood atop it's head, and greeted the dragon when it called out to him.

“Narora...” the dragon's deep voice echoed as it ignored Nanabi for the moment. “I haven't seen you sense the Kyuubi's attack...” It continued, and seemed to give a slight nod while looking up at Narora's general direction on it's head.

Narora gave it's head a weak pat. “Hiya Ryuujin! Listen. I'd love to exchange pleasantries, but, we've got a big bug to trap.” He pointed toward said bug, and it seemed to hiss at him when it heard the name.

Ryuujin: 400/400

Last edited by Narora Uchiha on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 pm

Xavier had never seen naroras summon before. He didnt even know he had a summon!

Xavier, being thrown off guard from a towering Dragon almost crushing him, decided he would use his summon. Which was a million times more epic then Naroras mind you. With a quick cut to his finger and a flash of seals he slammed his palm to the dirt saying.

"Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Ninken!" With that a single dog appeared at his side from a cloud of smoke greeting him and waiting for orders. Xavier kneeled down to the dog, Pakkun, and rubbed his ears and said.

"Hey there Pakkun. You think you can use your Ninken Ninpo:Ryuken Bunshin and distract Nanabi for a bit?" Pakkun groaned a bit when he saw Nanabi and said in his deep gruff voice.

"I suppose i can but i wont be very useful in combat." Xavier patted him a bit.
"Thats fine Pakkun, just keep him distracted long enough for us to get him imprisoned" Pakkun nodded and prepared himself to use his jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Mitsukai sighed to herself and closed her eyes. 'Okay, I can do this. Just make it big enough to hold him? For how long?' She tried giving a pep talk, though she ended up worrying herself even more.

"Hey! How long is this gonna last?!" She called with a slightly higher pitched voice, her worry seeping into her tone.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:22 pm

Narora cast a glance to Mitsukai under his mask, but just gave her a nod. It would probably only confuse her, but his intention was to inform her that she would need to be patient.

Ryuujin's deep, echoing voice sounded in a thoughtful “hmm”. The Boss Summon allowed his eyes to travel to Nanabi's tails, or lack thereof. It had six insect like wings, and one long tail, almost like a stinger.

Narora subconsciously decided that if he ever gained control, he'd avoid his Bijuu form for battles. It just was too large and didn't have enough mobility. Sure he could fly, but a massive body like that took time to move...

And that might have some roll to play in this battle.

He looked down at his fellow ANBU, and after catching his gaze, began to sign to him again.

'Alright, so, what do we know?' he paused to look up at the being, but continued to sign. 'Pros: It's big, it's slow, and probably isn't in a good state of mind right now for some reason...'

He paused again, and allowed his Sharingan to gaze at the creature's massive Chakra reserves. 'Cons: It has a huge amount of Chakra. Probably more than twice the amount of all of us put together.' Of course, he didn't count the summons. He was sure that even the small Pakkun had more Chakra than Narora himself did.

He cast another glance to Mitsukai, then back to his partner, still watching Nanabi's movements. 'So, how the hell do we take this thing down? It would take one hell of a Jutsu to even grab onto it for a moment, not to mansion the amount it would require to keep it still as we sealed it...' Narora mentally checked his own reserves of Chakra, and sighed. The three Jutsu he had just used, a C, an S, and finally, an A-ranked Summoning Jutsu, had brought his reserves down quite a bit. He wasn't sure if he was even over 30%.

Chakra really was hard to maintain when you were facing something like this... Or maybe it was just him?
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Wolf gazed at narora and signed to him. Im not sure so ill wing it from here i guess. Wolf stopped the signing and nodded to pakkun who then began shaking and shedding his fur which turned into 50 or so clones that started running circles around nanabi. Xavier then turned away from narora and removed his mask and looked towards the sky. He focused took a breath then shot an Amaterasu into the heart of the heavens. In a matter of seconds huge black clouds began to form and loud thunder claps shook the ground bellow as giant bolts of lightning hit the floor around the team. Xavier put his mask back on and glared at narora. "You ready?" He said yelling over the newly formed storm.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Narora nodded, and from atop Ryuujin's head, commanded him.

“Ryuujin. We need to clear away from here; Fast.” As he finished this, he received a nod and the dragon began to take off, but stopped next to Mitsukai. Narora jumped down below, and the great dragon brought it's wings out to cover the both of them.

The moment Ryuujin lifted his wing, Mitsukai would have to use her Jutsu. From there, Narora and Wolf would seal it away.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Mitsukai sighed to herself and held her breath softly as the dragon and Narora jumped down and covered her. 'Right, now it's my turn.' She thought to herself.

She looked at Narora. "I don't know how long I can hold the jutsu though. You're both going to have to work faster." She said worriedly with a small frown.

She built up her chakra silently and closed her eyes, feeling her hair stand up slightly because of her chakra usage. She made her hand signs and whispered softly to herself, "Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Xavier1x
ANBU
Xavier1x

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:45 am

The hair on Wolfs arm began to stand as the atmosphere was currentley super-charged with electricity. Without forming any seals he raised his arm to the heavens and a small ball of lightning took form in his palm. As his arm reached to the sky a dragon at least twice the size of Nanabi descened from the heavens. Wolf swung his arm down aiming at the bijuu and in a roar of thunder and flash of light the dragon crashed into the bijuu and let out a light equal to that of a nuke exploding. When the dust cleared the storm was gone and a crater was in place of were nanabi stood. At the bottom the bijuu was upside down writhing about recovering from the shock it endured. Wolf yelled over his shoulder. "Ryu, Mitsukai, do it now!" Wolf grabbed the scrolls with the seals and got ready to place them on narora.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Narora smiled at her through his mask, though she couldn't see it. "Keep him held down... Let him go, and we all die." as he trailled off, he jumped upon Ryuujin and got a lift over to Ookami.

As he landed, Ryuujin flew over to Nanabi, and with a harsh sounding crash, landed upon it and held it in place for additional help to Mitsukai.

Narora landed and in an instant, he had pulled the Oinin cloak and flask jacket off of his body, and prepared for the sealing. He sent a glance to Ryuujin, who, with one last mighty blow to Nanabi, flew back towards Mitsukai to stand guard.

Narora looked toward Ookami and placed his portion of the seal on Nanabi's lone wing next to them. It glowed a crimson hue, before it flew to connect to the other Seal that Ookami had. Now, all he had to do, was place the seal on Narora and charge it with Chakra.

In a few minutes time, the Nanabi would be sealed, and the other Seal that seperated Narora and the Nanabi within his body was to be placed over top the first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai   Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai Empty

Back to top Go down

Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next