Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! I_vote_lcapMeeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! I_voting_barMeeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! I_vote_lcapMeeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! I_voting_barMeeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! Counter

Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osore Kuroji
Neo-Akatsuki Leader
Osore Kuroji

Chakra Limit : 300
Female Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?!   Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:40 am

Osore stood on one of the ten stone pillars surrounding the giant statue that loomed over her. AS always she had on her trademark ANBU mask placed on her face as she looked around at her companions and waited for the arrival of more. It seemed like a great many couldn't make it today, probably couldn't find a safe place...

ANBU Mask:

Standing up from her kneeling position, she was the first to speak, her voice filtered through her mask, "Well, I think it was time that we begun..."
Back to top Go down
JWC
Neo-Akatsuki

Chakra Limit : 250
Male Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?!   Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 am

Shigeru appeared in the Akatsuki Meeting Hall. It had taken him awhile to find a safe spot, but he did. It was a rather large bush, and he sat in it, nearly invisible to passers-by. His grainy image appeared on a stone pillar. He was standing. He looked forward at the Leader. Through cunning wit, he found out her real name. Osore. He gloated and held it over her for awhile, but always reassured her that there was no threat to her survival. He only wanted to kill Xavier. and hell, he kinda liked Osore's apparent helplessness. He really wanted to break through that outer shell of hers. To him, she was fairly transparent. He never used her real name when the other members were around, but their appearances were rare nowadays... So there was an air of normalcy around the Akatsuki Hideout. Of course, meetings maintained their serious tone, but usually, when they were adjourned, Osore would speak to Shigeru, well... Reverse that, Shigeru would speak to Osore, and hope she'd listen before leaving. She knew his name also, he'd told her. They were both ex-ANBU members. One day, he'd hoped to share his story with her. One day... "Hello Osore, I see the other members aren't here yet... Again." He chuckled slightly. "Well, what was the summons for? Something important happen?" Shigeru had just joined the Akatsuki 3 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Osore Kuroji
Neo-Akatsuki Leader
Osore Kuroji

Chakra Limit : 300
Female Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?!   Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Osore nodded before speaking, "We need to initiate the first part of our plan... I am assigning each us us besides one a different tailed beast... You're job is to collect as many different Kekkai Genkai users as you can and collect all the tailed beasts..." Chuckling a little, the girl continued, "The Tailed Beast you will be given is one you will appreciate, Hatchibi..."

Last edited by Osore Kuroji on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JWC
Neo-Akatsuki

Chakra Limit : 250
Male Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?!   Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:24 pm

A menacing smile creeped across Shigeru's face. How fitting. His goal's were finally in line...
"My my, Osore... You really do love enticing my will for revenge..." Shigeru's smile faded from his face, as he took a serious tone. "But thinking rationally for a moment, it's highly unlikely that I will defeat him, especially with my mind clouded by vengeance..." Shigeru thought for a moment. "Fear. I will use fear against him. If he had any remorse for my death, when the very spirit of death comes down before him, he will quiver in fear at my every judgement." Shigeru smiled again. "Thank you, Madame Osore. I will not fail you. Every and any means necessary will be taken to capture the Hatchibi." He wouldn't kill him, no, if there was one thing that The Wolf taught him, it was to always toy with your food before you eat it. With that, he bowed. And rather than staying to try to chat with Osore, he disappeared from the meeting hall, overeager to begin his mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?!   Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Unknown! What is the Akatsuki's plans?!
Page 1 of 1