Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
EoE. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
EoE. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
EoE. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
EoE. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
EoE. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
EoE. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
EoE. EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
EoE. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
EoE. EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
EoE. I_vote_lcapEoE. I_voting_barEoE. I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
EoE. Counter

EoE.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JWC
Neo-Akatsuki

Chakra Limit : 250
Male Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

EoE. Empty
PostSubject: EoE.   EoE. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Eye of Enlightenment

What it Does: If this were Bleach, this would be kinda like my bankai. Boosts perception levels, allows forced access into other's psyches (therein, he can engage in a battle with a mind-opponent (Called a Koa). Depending on their perception levels [15 higher than my Genjutsu levels], he can defeat the mind opponent and plant a suggestion, or, be defeated by the mind-opponent, and be removed from the psyche.), releases immense pressure when enemies near user. This pressure acts as a sort of near-impenetrable shield. It reaches nearly 3 inches away from his body, but the pressure is enough to cut a diamond if it's held there long enough. However, he can be cut, if the opponent's Taijutsu is 10 points above his (Or if they can use high powered Raikiris, that means Xavier only... Sorry.). This Jutsu can be used for 3 posts before shutting down. In return for slowly losing his right eye, it grants him immense healing capabilities. Can only be used 120 times (Everywhere. In topics, the limit still stands. This limit goes everywhere. He can literally ONLY use this 120 times. Ever.) before eye becomes blind and can no longer use this jutsu. Can only be shut off by the user (in this case, recharge time is 3 turns), or if eye is stabbed by some miracle. Once stabbed the jutsu seal breaks, and it takes 20 turns to regenerate. There's a surprise at the end however, when all 120 uses have been fulfilled. You have been warned.

Element: N/A
Appearance:

Last edited by JWC on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Chakra Limit : 200
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

EoE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoE.   EoE. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:28 pm

I can see some things here that need some tampering with...

First of all, the 74 uses has to be drastically lowered. Chances are, anybody would only use this type of Jutsu 30 times, maybe. Lower it to about 8, and that hurdle is passed... (You can use it as many times per topic as you wish, but you only get either 8 or less uses out of it, before the eye is sealed away forever. Similar to the Mangekyou Techniques.)

Second, if your using Bleach Logic, this sounds like Kenpachi's 'shield', however, Ichigo was able to break threw said 'shield' when his Reiryoku/Reiatsu was just as powerful, if not more so, than Kenpachi's own. As such, a limit similarly must be placed. Probably a certain level of stat higher than a certain level of one of yours. Like “Opponent's Taijutsu must be 15 points higher than My Ninjutsu stat to penetrate.” That, or one with Ninjutsu. (No Genjutsu, Speed, or Perception).

Third, that surprise at the end has to be explained. It's too vague. If it ends up being a Village Destroying Explosion, well, then it becomes void as an ability. Explain what it is please? Another example, even if it's not an 'explosion' is an Insta-Kill to any opponent.

Even then, I'm afraid you can't trade any items in for any other items... All items bust be baught, no one item is equal to another, and cannot be traded. They can be sold back to the shop for half price, but cannot be traded in. (So if your Clan Slots are worth 2 Jutsu Slot MAXes, then your ok, just sell the Clan Slots, and use the EXP gained from that to buy the Jutsu Slots.)
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net
JWC
Neo-Akatsuki

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

EoE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoE.   EoE. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:21 pm

*Goes to do that*
Back to top Go down
JWC
Neo-Akatsuki

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

EoE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoE.   EoE. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Changed all of it, and I PM'ed you what the "surprise" is, an why I put so many uses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EoE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoE.   EoE. Empty

Back to top Go down

EoE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Power of One :: Character Creation :: Jutsu Creation :: Pending-
Jump to: