Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi I_vote_lcapNaurto: Lands Of Shinobi I_voting_barNaurto: Lands Of Shinobi I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi I_vote_lcapNaurto: Lands Of Shinobi I_voting_barNaurto: Lands Of Shinobi I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi Counter

Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naoko

Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi   Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi 2rwkj0y

The Plot

[center]INVITATION TO A NEW ERA is when the world was once covered in ashes, and it has recreated itself into something new, something better. Weeks which seemed like months and months which seemed like years, life was being created upon this world. As the new settlements called "Villages" began to rise. Things began to accelerate and advance far before anyone would have ever predicted or imagine. Some villages increased in freedom and tranquility as well as peace and trust, while other villages decided it was best to do them and have everyone else worry about themselves. Everything is where it needs to be, the first war hasn’t been waged yet, and the chuunin exams are right around the corner. Right now, everything and everyone are/is at peace with it/themselves.

Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi Rolep

Be the next hero of the Naruto Lands Of Shinobi just like naruto by taking advantage of all the content customization available to you in assistance towards your overall goal. Once you join you will have the ability to create the strongest of all jutsu or simply upgrade weaker ones, produce powerful equipment and weapons as well as establish you own great organization. Watch as your character growers stronger and stronger from battles, missions and experiences and your RP becomes more and more better in the NLOS world. Gain Equipment and Jutsu from joining Plot or Event related mission and be part of the much larger picture. Although plot and event mission are the best ways of being part of plot effecting occurrences you will also be able to act freely as you wish, maybe decide to overthrow a village Kage though not recommended without powerful acquaintances.

Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi Promisea

• A good RPing experiences
  • A well made, clean and simple layout that will allow you to easily get deeper in our community and learn more about Naruto and RPing
  • Friendly and Experienced Staff That do their job
  • Plot made by your awesome Staff
  • Constant Events & Competitions for everyone to enjoy.
  • Our own Systems and Styles

Please join use at http://narutolandsofshinobi.pro-forum.co.uk/ we look forward to seeing you there.

Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi Nfdu
Code:
[url=http://narutolandsofshinobi.pro-forum.co.uk/][img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5598/nfdu.png[/img][/url]
Back to top Go down

Naurto: Lands Of Shinobi
Page 1 of 1