Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)

Angels Heart (167)

Midnight (68)

Xavier1x (48)

JWC (35)

Stella Araragi (34)

Osore Kuroji (29)

Taidana (5)

Tatsuo Kuroji (3)

NaomiReijin (3)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Chakra Limit : 200
Female Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:21 am

Mitsukai's eyes widened and she screamed slightly, falling out of the tree. "Wh-what?!" She cried as she fell.

She protected her face with her arms as she feel, hoping her legs could catch her fall. 'I can't believe I lost, again!' She thought with a pout.

She felt branches and leaves catch in her hair, and winced. 'Damn, much longer drop than I thought.' She looked down slightly and widened her eyes, 'very much longer.'

She cried out and looked up above. "N-Naro!!!!" She called, tears springing to her eyes. Even if she was a Jounin, she wouldn't be able to land without being severely hurt.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have fun on this site!

~Now is not the time to fear
Remember that the Angel is here.
To help you in your time of need,
I shall give you what you seek.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Narora's eyes steadily grew wider as he saw her plummet. He grunted, but he was already moving as fast as the air would let him. His body weight and the air friction had already met at an even point.

He could go no faster. He was kicking off branches and whatnot, but it only served to give him a few inches here and there, placing him just out of arm's reach.

“O-Oi!?” he called in his panic, mentally going over his Jutsu repertoire. The best he had was making a single Kage Bushin.

And that's what he did, with a one eyed glance to the ground, his hands flew into said cross seal and formed a Kage Bushin below him, happy it worked and he still had Chakra left to do it. He must have used more than 50% of his reserves on Pesquisa alone.

He flipped himself around, and allowed for his clone to catch Mitsukai as she fell toward it. He grunted as he landed, manipulating his remaining Chakra into his muscles to strengthen them, his bones, and soften the impact.

He would probably have to teach her how to do advanced Chakra Control Exercises, lest something like this happen again...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

M a n g e k y o u   T e c h n i q u e s   L e f t:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://npoo.forumotion.com
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Mitsukai screamed out in fright landing in a clone's arms. She started shaking, her eyes wide and tearing up again. She buried her head in the clone's neck, whimpering softly. She knew it wasn't good for Jounin to cry, but she really couldn't help herself. Her shaking increased slightly as she started crying, though she didn't want to willingly.

"N-Naro..." She whimpered, sobbing into the clone's neck/shoulder area. She wrapped her arms around its shoulders and shook with sobs.

'Never. Doing. That. Again!' She thought shakily.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Narora walked over to his clone that gave him a look. Narora himself made a motion with his hands, and the clone gladly gave Mitsukai to Narora, who let her sit at the base of said tree, plopping down next to her as his clone saluted him and vanished.

Now that he wasn't moving or had any adrenaline running threw him, he felt just how much that 'simple' game had taken out of him, and probably Mitsukai. She hadn't used much Chakra if any, but from what had happened, he imagined that there was some kind of emotional distress.

Chances are, it would pass with no lasting effects, it was just a scary moment, nothing to get panicked about later in life.

Naro put a hand on her back and rubbed circles in it. "You ok?"

Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Mitsukai nodded and leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder while shaking slightly still. "I didn't think it was so....high." She whimpered quietly, sniffling softly.

She curled herself close to Narora and closed her eyes, her last little drops of tears stopping and falling, before they stopped completely. "I'm glad you were there though." She murmured.

She wiped her tears and looked up at him, still curled up beside him. "So, you beat me. What's your prize?" She asked while tilting her head.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Narora nodded, but said nothing to answer her question for a moment.

He opened his previously closed eye, the blood under it having dried and stained his skin. It would take some time to clean out, but, nothing a little bit of that Special Soap that Ruka had given him for just such an occasion wouldn't fix.

Damn he was glad he had a Medi-nin as a friend...

He turned his attention back to Mitsukai, and smiled. “Oh, nothing...” he said. “If I’d known about bets, I’d have taken the time to think one up. Too bad...” he said with a small smile, placing his arm around her waist.

Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Mitsukai nodded her head and wiped at his face with a frown. "I didn't think you'd use your eye. We should go clean it up for you." She said quietly, rubbing her thumb against his bloodied cheek.

She looked at him and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek before moving to stand up. "Let's go. The faster we clean it, the faster your pretty face won't get stained." She said with a wink, giggling.

Though she was smiling, her fear of the fall was still there, hiding underneath the facade, and she knew Narora was still worried for her. She wanted to learn a jutsu or some sort of control to keep herself from hurting herself at that height.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Narora, eyes still active in their fully mature form, were able to spot the slight twitches and movements of her face muscles. Being a tracker, his eyes were trained from the moment he activated them to spot subtle things, and reading peoples faces with Sharingan came naturally to all Uchiha. Narora's had just been enhanced to staggering degrees.

He grabbed one of her hands, and tried to get her to sit down again with a light tug. “You just got away from a nasty fall. Sit and recover for a bit... I have a special ointment/soap that Ruka gave me years ago, after she learned about my eyes. I can get it off later... I'm more worried about you.” To emphasize his point, his crimson eyes narrowed slightly, and for just a moment, the lost their cold, murderous appearance and replaced themselves with a kinder, more loving feel.

Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Mitsukai looked at him and frowned slightly. "N-Naro. I'm fine. It really was n-nothing." She stuttered slightly while looking down.

She wrapped her other hand's fingers around his write and tugged lightly on his wrist to let her go, noticing the big skin tone difference. She pouted softly while tugging a little more on his wrist. "Baby, I wanna go home." She murmured softly.

She loved the forest, but home was where she was comfortable, and she didn't want to be near the heighty place she fell only a few minutes before.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Narora closed his eyes for a moment, but nodded. He stood, allowing his Sharingan to fade back into their coal black depths, and put his arm around her shoulders as they began to walk.

He subconsciously let one of his hands rub his bloody eye as they walked, seemingly not noticing.

Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Mitsukai wrapped an arm around his back and watched him rub his eye subconsciously. "Naro, are you sure your eye is okay?" She asked, using her other hand to rub his cheek.

She frowned while resting her head on his shoulder, the both of them still walking. 'I hope his eye isn't getting worse.' She thought while looking at him out of the corner of her eye.

Her eyes closed and she sighed quietly. She knew they should have started on the walk sooner, knowing her exhaustion was going to happen sooner or later.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Narora shook his head at her, bringing his hand back from his eye and placing it in his pocket.

He focused Chakra to the one eye, forcing his Sharingan to activate within it. With it's great perception, he noticed that it had dulled slightly. His face gave a slight twitch, and his hand made a small fist, but let off the pressure.

'...one use... and my eyesight is already deteriorating...' he thought to himself. He cast a glance over at Mitsukai, and let the Chakra fade from his Sharingan. 'I think it best... she not know right now. Hell I don't even know if she knows about what the Mangekyou Techniques do to an Uchiha's eyes...' he once more pondered.

He relaxed a bit as they came up to their apartment. He fished the key from his pocket, Mitsukai was too tired to even try, so he hurriedly opened the door and ushered her in before him, and after stepping in, shut the door behind him.

Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Mitsukai stumbled through the door slightly but caught herself and yawned, stretching her arms over her head. "Naro, what time is it?" She asked childishly rubbing her eyes and yawning again softly.

She looked at him and smiled slightly, her exhaustion affecting the way she smiled. "Let's go to bed neh?" She asked quietly, moving to rest herself against him.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Narora sighed as he held the woman away from him by her shoulders, looking her in the eye so she heard and understood him.

“We will, you go ahead first. I have to clean my eye...” he said, kissing her forehead and offering a quick 'night' before stepping in the bathroom.

Inside said bathroom, he pulled out the powder that would become the soap when water was added. He added said liquid, and the smell of the soap permeated the air. It wasn't the best smelling, but it did it's job.

He began to wipe away at his eye, the soap breaking down the blood on his skin and carrying it away down the drain as he rinsed the rag he was using.

Soon, his cheek was clear of blood, with only a slight hint of it being there, that being his slightly bloodshot eye. It would clear by morning, so it was all fine now.

Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Mitsukai walked into the bedroom and tiredly took off her shirt and pants before walking over to her dresser and putting on her pajama pants and falling onto the bed, not caring about a shirt since she wore her bra.

She snuggled up to the pillow and closer her eyes, curling herself into a loose ball. She didn't bother bringing the blankets over herself and cuddled into the bed. 'I hope he's okay.' She thought worriedly, frowning softly to herself.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Narora let out a tired, but soft groan as he closed the bathroom door. The day's events were catching up to him. Training from Morning to afternoon, then a 'game' with a strange ending.

He'd used up his Chakra reserves almost twice now. He popped the joints in his neck, but found his way quietly to the bedroom. Quickly shedding his shirt, he opted to go with just some shorts, and crawled into bed next to Mitsukai, settling himself on his side in front of her. He breathed out quickly and tiredly as he relaxed in the bed, using his feet to pull the covers over both of them to their waists, before using his hands to do the rest.

Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Mitsukai frowns softly again and moved closer to the source of the warmth. "Mmmm, feel better now?" She murmured, resting her head on his shoulder as she felt him pull the covers up over them both.

She tiredly opened an eye to look at him before kissing his cheek softly, the one that used to have the blood on it. Then she rested her head under his chin and closed her eyes again, sighing. "Night Baby." She said softly while curling close to him.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Narora nodded, and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him. He gave the top of her white hair a kiss, before setting his head down above her's again, his eyes drifting out to the moon.

For a moment, he closed one eye, and the moon became only slightly blurrier. He didn't have any outward reaction, he was too tired for that. His only mental action was to open the other eye and close both, uttering a sentence. “...'Night Hime...”

Grading:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   

Back to top Go down

Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2