Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) I_vote_lcapHide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) I_voting_barHide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) I_vote_lcapHide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) I_voting_barHide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) Counter

Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Chakra Limit : 200
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) Empty
PostSubject: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Narora let out a soft sigh as he sat next to the water.

He'd just got finished training his Mangekyou Sharingan again. And it was finally ready for use. He had cleared away the blood from his eyes already, but had yet to remove the remains of the blackened pieces of wood he used to train Enton on.

The Kunai he'd sent out randomly with closed eyes and spinning, he'd picked up with his Pesquisa quite easily. Normally, it wouldn't be possible, but, Narora had placed seals upon the Kunai that leaked Chakra, so he found them within moments.

Right now, he was looking at his crystal. 'His', because no two crystals were the same for anybody.

His crystal was three colors. Black, Red, and Blue. The colors seemed to move just below the crystal's surface. The black being the most prominent color, while Blue and Red were making appearances every now and then. It had a strange shape to it as well.

It's shape was random. Some Crystals had patterns or were shaped symmetrically, but this one was different. From his hand where it sat, it appeared to be half of an 'Infinity' symbol, and where the two parts of the crystal met, in the middle of the Infinity mark, they spanned out and around, then down to where it started again.

Shape:
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Female Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Mitsukai walked to the lake where she always did to think. She sat down in a tree and looked around, spotting a very familiar head sitting by the lake. She jumped down and kneeled behind him, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his cheek. "Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked gently, looking down at his hands and spotting a crystal.

She cupped a hand around his and bent a bit closer to look at the crystal better. "Oh, it's so pretty." She said with a smile, looking up at him. She then went and dipped her hand in the water, grabbing a handful and pulsating some chakra into her palm, watching the water crystalize.

She watched the crystal form into the other half of what Naro's looked like, though it shaped also into being a little more rounded, kind of like a heart too. The colors were a mix of white, red, and purple. Purple being the more prominent and the other two colors flashing in and out every once in a while.

She smiled and looked at him, her head tilting slightly. "Look, they match." She said, showing hers to him.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Narora let out a soft grunt as he felt a familiar Chakra land behind him. He cast his eyes backwards, and gave her a smile as she hugged him and kissed his cheek. He let one of his hands briefly give her own a squeeze before letting go in time for her to observe and obtain her own Crystal.

He smiled, and moved his crystal to stand next to her own. “That they do.” He added, leaning his head closer to her own.

He set his crystal down on the edge of the lake, and the moment his hand left, the Chakra he was feeding the Crystal left, and it turned back into water. Black Flames, Red Flames, and a small amount of Electricity escaping as well. His Chakra Natures; Enton, Katon and Raiton.

He somehow was able to pick her up, and deposit her on his crossed legs, his hands wrapped around her waist. “So, what brings you here, darling?” he asked with a slight tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Mitsukai squeaked and then giggled when he picked her up and placed her in his lap. She dropped her crystal and watched it disappear. "Oh, I always come here to either think or relax. It's so lovely here." She said, resting her head on his shoulder and playing with his arm.

She nuzzled her nose into the crook of his neck and sighed to herself, closing her eyes gently. "Then again, now that you're here it's all the better." She murmured with a smile.

She sat up though and looked at him, resting her forehead against his. "Wanna play a game?" She asked with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Narora smiled at her, but at her odd question, he let himself show a confused face. “A...game?”

He thought it over. His Chakra had recovered by now, only missing a very small bit from maintaining the Crystal, and that wouldn’t hinder him much.

He shrugged to himself, and smiled at his Girlfriend. “Alright, sure.” he let one of his arms detach from her waist, and prop his body up by leaning some of his weight on it. “What kinda game?” He asked, the question having been expected, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Mitsukai grinned mischievously. "Remember the one we played in my old apartment before we got together?" She asked before disappearing and hiding in the crystal water, totally cutting off her chakra so the water would crystalize around her.

She looked through the water up at Naro, hoping he couldn't find her, and gave a small grin to herself, glad she had water property chakra.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Before Narora could even nod, Mitsukai had already vanished, and he couldn't feel her Chakra anywhere.

He thought back, then smiled. He didn't move at all, that is to say, he didn't stand. He let his eyes bleed into the Sharingan, but kept his left eye closed. It was still recovering from his Pesquisa, and would soon be ready again.

He let his lone eye scan the area around him. He saw no bent grass, no dirt kicked up at all, and what Chakra trail there was, was his own and a small bit of Mitsukai's, but it was very faint and vanished before he could try and find a direction.

He eyed the trees, but still found nothing. The girl was good. She'd already learned how good of a tracker Narora was. She'd used almost no Chakra, and suppressed what she did have. She'd bent no leaves, grass, nor kicked up any dirt. The lake was still moving with the wind –and due to this, wasn't easy to see threw– and no glint of white was anywhere.

He stood, glancing around him one last time so as not to miss anything or mess up something he didn't see by moving or stepping on it.

He contemplated using Pesquisa, but, seeing as it would take up a bit of his eyesight to do it, he probably wouldn't use it.

With that thought, he created a Kage Bushin in the treeline, and with a quick Kawarimi, he'd replaced himself with it. He sat unmoving, camouflaging himself in the trees with his black clothing. He leaned upon the tree's truck, hiding in the shadows cast by the leaves.

Hopefully, Mitsukai hadn't seem him replace himself with a clone, as a few moments later, the clone had vanished where it stood, sending the Chakra back to Narora.

Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Mitsukai saw the clone and shook her head while rolling her eyes. She then looked around underneath the water and tried her best to swim without moving too much water, hoping that what she did move wasn't enough for Narora to catch.

She swam her best to find a rock or little cave she could hide in, that way she could take a breath, though with herself moving, her air supply would start draining a bit faster. She closed her eyes and looked around with her other senses; since though she was under water, she managed to train her ears to try and block out water, that way she could hear if there were any water pocket that she could use to breathe. She learned this at a failrly young age, hiding from her family.

'I hope Naro doesn't find me so soon.' She thought to herself while wincing slightly, hearing something get crunched.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:59 pm

The noise she was making underwater didn't reach Narora's ears, but a brief glance at a shadow did reach his eyes.

He opened his left eye, it's appearance now normal again, and he watched the spot. 'Somethings....under the water?' he thought to himself. He let his eyes drift over the area, and soon, saw another shadow move, but that was it. 'There's definitely something under there.' he thought once more.

He began to move very quietly. Chakra pushed to any part of his body that made contact with the trees. It softened the noise, and allowed Narora to distribute his weight enough so as not to bother the shift of the tree's branches.

As he made it to the closest point to the lake he could get, while still in cover, he waited and watched. Once more, he was tempted to test Pesquisa, but shot the idea down once more.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 am

Mitsukai found the little cave she wanted and hid in it, finding the air pocket and breathing as quietly as she could. She listened for the sound of Narora's footsteps but knew it was in vain, and that he was using his chakra to keep quiet. Well, two could play at that game.

The only limbs she moved were her arms, and that was so she could keep herself in the air pocket, happily and siltently looking out the little cave hole above her that showed the perfect view of where Narora was.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:17 am

Narora let out a silent sigh as he saw nothing. It was probably just one of the trees or a fish.

He was about to retreat, but he paused. How did he know that wasn't her?

For the third time, the idea of using Pesquisa reared it's head. And this time, Narora considered it.

He knew it would blind him, but, he was quite a bit a ways from that. It would take a lot of use of the Mangekyou to actually harm his eyes to that extent. He'd used it to train, yes, but his eyesight was unchanged for the moment, still clear as it used to be.

He sighed, this time, not caring if she could hear. He would use it. But, he wouldn't use it for a great deal of time, nor would he use it again for a larger amount of time.

He closed his left eye, and let Chakra surge toward it. He felt a small tingle and opened the eye once more.

Its design had changed, and now, it had a Shuriken like structure to it. His right eye remained unchanged.

He continued to push Chakra toward the eye, and only twitched a bit as it began to bleed. He closed the eye, prompting more bloody tears to fall down his cheek, and opened it once more, very quickly.

'Pesquisa...!'

With that thought, his mind was floated with information. The three birds directly to his right, about 20 meters away. The pond, and the very small amount of Chakra it emitted, the way the air moved as the leaves took up space, an-Chakra emitted from the lake?

His head shot downward, now staring at the visible aura of white Chakra. He grinned down at her, and let his Pesquisa technique vanish. He'd a lock on her now, and he'd be damned if he had to use Pesquisa again in the same day.

He closed his left eye, and ignoring the small throb that would soon grow to nearly paralyze him, he jumped down from the tree, and made a beeline for her position, his right Sharingan open and tracking her.

Mangekyou:
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:31 am

Mitsuki gasped and started swimming away from her position, she looked around under water, and found another cave across the little clearing. She then looked up, and waited to make sure he would come in after her.

She suddenly tried to disappear, but noticed the currents weren't allowing her to flash away. 'No, this isn't good. I need to get out of here.' She thought with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 am

Narora made it to her area, but paused, having lost sight of her for a moment. His Sharingan couldn't see threw solid ground. “Mitsukai...” he called. “I'll find you my love...” he said with a smirk.

He let out a grunt as the pain hit his eye, and he paused, closing the other eye so as to fight back the pain.

This could have been an opening...?
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:47 am

Mitsukai smirked and found a pocket where the air currents weren't as bad. She then disappeared and flashed into the trees very far away from Narora. She sighed silently to herself. 'Man that was close.' She thought before slumping in relief.

She watched Narora, to see what he was going to do after he 'found her chakra scent.' She looked around, and then started jumping tree branches a bit farther away from him.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 am

True to Mitsukai's words, Narora soon picked up her Chakra trail. His left eye was open, but the eye itself was just a Sharingan with no tomoe.

He grunted once, and closed it. Then, took off after her. He faintly heard the sound of feet hitting branches, and sped up. With only one Sharingan, he wasn't moving quite as fast, however... He had to slow his pace slightly so as to react in time to the eye's warnings.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:01 am

Mitsukai cursed under her breath and sped up, disappearing so as to make him lose her trail of chakra scent. She jumped into the currents and faded away so that her chakra was not found anymore. She all but flew back to the lake and then hid again in the water. She jumped in and found the air pocket again, hiding.

'Let's hope he can't find me again. That would suck.' She though while groaning to herself.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:15 am

Narora had managed to find a direction, back to the lake, but lost her a few feet before said area.

He cursed himself, limited to one eye, he couldn't catch up to her in time. This time, however, he was ready. His eye was recovering, and soon, he would be able to use it again.

He made a seal, and with a quick flair of Chakra, three Kage Bushin were standing next to him. All four took off into the forest, each hiding well, before they all vanished and Narora remained again.

This time, he didn't move at all. He would wait. Eventually, she would get bored and find somewhere else to hide. Staying in one place too long increased the chances of being found, after all....
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 am

Mitsukai cursed to herself and made clones around the area to try and distract Narora's clones. She then sat on a rock conveniently large enough that she could still breathe while sitting on it. "Oh this sucks. Now I can't move. And I'm starting to get a little hungry." She said to herself while groaning gently.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:31 am

Narora, while not any Inuzuka, did hear quiet mumblings, and soon, had a Clone created and sent over to the area.

He thanked himself for learning his Kage Bushin. While most clones took Chakra to make, the Kage Bushin just took an equal amount of Narora's and away it went.

He'd sent the clone instead of himself, so as to make the clone appear a distance away from his area, to make her think that was really him, or at least, that was where he was hiding, when, in fact, he was not and was ready to jump out and grab her when she moved.

The clone neared where the mumbling was, and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:47 am

Mitsukai quieted down and the disappeared away from Narora into the tree line. She ran away with a smile and laughed to herself. 'Thank the clans he can't find me when I flash.' She thought with a shake of her head.

She stopped to take a small break and catch her breath, glad she had high endurance and stamina.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:27 pm

The clone gave a discrete hand-signal behind it's back, informing Narora that there was nothing. Said clone then made its way back where it came from, and dispelled quietly and out of sight, still not giving away Narora's position.

Narora gave a mental grunt of annoyance when there was nothing.

She'd gotten good at avoiding him.

But, he'd a good Jutsu that may help him...

With quiet seals and unseen movement, he cast Ninpo: Chikaku Kyouka no Jutsu. He let his glazed eye scan over the forest again. The layer of Chakra focused to it's extreme to catch anything.

He found himself a leaf that was bent out of place, and just after that, another leaf, followed by one more. He smirked, and with silent movement and a suppressed Chakra signature, he began to move towards the direction the leaves pointed out.

His left eye had stopped bleeding, but it was still recovering, so he wouldn't open it again quite yet.

He did, however, create a clone and have it take a wider angle and close in from the right side.

Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Mitsukai was still panting the slightest bit from running. 'Damn, his jutsu's are getting much better than before.' She though before looking up suddenly.

She heard something coming and darted off again to the right, keeping away from her original trail so that he wouldn't find her. She hopped into the trees and then stopped, hiding. 'All right Baby, come find me.' she thought with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Narora's clone was the first on the scene. The original had dispelled and Narora had created another so as to have a clone that knew that Narora had found Mitsukai's trail again.

The clone's Sharingan eyes were gazing carefully over the area. It began to look for signs in nature of something coming threw the area. It finally found the bent leaves and broken twigs on the ground, all forming a roughly straight line to a tree.

However, the clone was smart. It didn't give away that it had found these out. Letting it's eyes wonder from the trail and in various directions, even backwards to make it seem like it could find nothing when really, it had found her hiding place.

It hurriedly jumped into the trees and followed in a straight path the way it was originally going, and when it was out of view of the tree she was hiding in –or at least, the clone thought she was in– it vanished and informed Narora.

Said Uchiha began to make his way toward her silently and unnoticeable, just as before.

Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Mitsukai looked for where he went, wondering if she won. "Does this mean I win?" She asked quietly with a tilted head, looking around silently.

She quietly crept from the hiding place in the tree and blinked away the winds in her eyes. She jumped from the tree into another one quietly and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 pm

And a good decision it was to move.

For no sooner had she done so, did Narora appear just where she was standing. His lone Sharingan eye scanning the area once more. He saw the residual Chakra in the air, and followed it to another tree.

He smirked when he caught Mitsukai's eyes and made a quick dash for her. “There you are!!” He screamed out as he dived head first toward her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)   Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hide and Seek... with Bets? (Naro & Mist)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next