Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) I_vote_lcapGraduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) I_voting_barGraduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) I_vote_lcapGraduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) I_voting_barGraduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) Counter

Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Chakra Limit : 200
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Narora scratched the back of his head as he gazed out at all of the gathered Students. Today was their graduation day, the most important day of their lives.

He scanned the crowd, and laid eyes on Hiatari. He gave the boy a nod when their eyes met, unnoticed as the Chuunin Teacher spoke to them. He doubted that the boy even recognized him from that night not long ago.

He was brought out of his thoughts as the Chuunin called his name and welcomed him up to the platform he was on.

He exchanged nods with the man, and looked out over at the Genin-hopefuls. “...Today is the start, of a glorious honor, a great career, and most likely, the dream of many.” he began, trying to look and sound professional. “You've come threw 6 years in the academy, working hard to keep yourselves afloat. And today, it finally pays off.”

“Allow me to skip right to the main course, I'm sure you all wont mind?”

He pulled out a clipboard from within the podium he was standing behind. He placed it on the slanted board-top, and began to read. “A test will be given to all of you. Pass; and you become Genin... Fail... well, let's hope you don't.” At the end, he made his voice sound ominous.

He again questioned why he was here, then remembered, that Ruka had said something about 'not spending enough time with the future generation' and 'too much private time to actually be a shinobi...'

...He was sure that second reason had something to do with him and Mistukai...

...damn her (Ruka)...
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Chakra Limit : 0
Female Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Hiatari glanced at Narora but quickly looked away. He knew who he was, how could he not remember anything from that night. Sighing, he payed attention to the words that came out of the jonin's mouth but paid little care until the more important aspects came up. "So we either fail or we become genin... fine with me..." he muttered as he continued to listen to rest. He was bored, he needed something to do.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Narora had gone threw the list of names. Somebody from the Aburame clan was first, and now, he was down to a name he recognized quite well.

He looked up, catching the eye of many, but settled upon the one he was looking for. “Senju Hiatari.” He called.

The boy would have to walk up on the stage, and preform three Jutsu.

The first was the well known Kawarimi no Jutsu. One that had saved a great deal of Shinobi, countless times.

The second, was the Bushin no Jutsu. A simple Genjutsu, the Clones couldn't interact with anything, and simply mimicked the user in whatever they did. They passed threw an object when something came in contact with them or vice versa.

The third, was the Henge. A transformational Genjutsu, the Texture and fell of whatever one transformed into was retained, but any pain or feeling of being touched by the Henge was also Genjutsu. Any cut gained by a stick Henge'd into a Kunai, would vanish when the Henge fell.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:52 am

Mitsukai appeared in a cloud of smoke, looking around at everything. "Oh, hi! Am I late?" She asked looking around with a slight pant. She had just gotten off a long mission and came straight to the graduation/test.

She looked around and then grimaced, realizing that she landed right in the middle of part of the testing process. "Oopsy. Um, yeah..." She said while looking at her little brother that was walking up to the stage originally.

"Uuuhhhh, Hiatari, is it your turn?" She asked him with a guilty smile.

She slowly walked to the back of the room and stood leaning against the wall, a flush appearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:56 pm

As his sister appeared before the group of academy students and created somewhat of a disturbance, Hiatari blushed a little. It was pretty obvious the where related with their pretty similar appearances. Quickly walking towards and past Narora, he whispered something about wood clones to the jonin. Seeing him nod reassured the student as he prepared to preform the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Narora gave Mitsukai a look from behind her back. He didn't sigh, he didn't try to persuade her to move. He simply leaned forward on the podium he was behind and waited.

When the girl moved to the side, he proceed to ignore her –not out of spite, but for the students– and continue on with the test.

When Hiatari asked him about Moku Bushin, Narora simply nodded. It wasn't uncommon now a days for Students to know family techniques, and Moku Bushin was just the same.

He stepped back to give Hiatari ample room to do so.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Mitsukai flushed the tinniest bit while watching interatctions of people. Though she frowned when Hiatari was the only one that seemed awkward and out of place.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:10 am

Hiatari placed his hands together and carved out the hand signs for his desired jutsu while thinking, Wood Release: Wood Clone!. From his body, brown wood drooped from his body in a liquid form and began solidifying next to him. In mere seconds, an exact replica of the Academy Student was standing next to him in full detail, bowing.

Now - 170
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:14 am

Narora smiled at the boy, and with a nod, marked a passing grade for said technique on his paper.

He spoke once more. “Next, Henge into anybody of your choice please.” He said, a small smile still on his face. Despite his black eyes, they were full of the warmth of friendship and confidence in Hiatari. Hopefully, that would help him, he did look a slight bit tense.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:31 am

Mitsuka igrinned and clapped softly, watching her little brother with the affection her parents showed her on her testing day. She knew her parents would be proud of him, just like she was, so she grinned at Narora and muttered a thank you under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin
Midnight

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:45 am

Quickly preforming the next set of handsigns, a burst of smoke surronded him and when he took a step out, he looked like a corbon copy of Narora who stood next to him! He even got the clothes down and everything. Forming a single sign, the student returned to normal in a second puff of clouds

Now: 165
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:50 am

Narora met Mitsukai's eyes for a moment, and smiled at her, but went back to Hiatari when he felt he boy's Chakra spike slightly.

He observed Hiatari, now cloaked as himself, and nodded to the boy .”Nicely done.” he marked off a passing grade again. He smiled at the boy, and produced the log that was used with the other contenders.

“Now, just replace yourself with this log, and you'll pass.” He gave the boy a smile. He knew it was well within Hiatari's skill to do so.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:55 am

Mitsukai chuckled with a smile, hiding her grin behind her hands so she wouldn't get looks of disapproval. She sometimes got dirty looks from girls who wanted Narora but couldn't have him, and she didn't want parents giving her dirty looks either.

She gave a thumbs up to Narora, silently saying he was doing a good job and then looked at her brother expectantly, knowing she helped him train the jutsu for a while.
Back to top Go down
Osore Kuroji
Neo-Akatsuki Leader
Osore Kuroji

Chakra Limit : 300
Female Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Hiatari nodded and the wood clone he had created earlier pulled out five shuriken. The real Hiatari quickly formed the required hand signs and the clone threw the shuriken, making them hit the academy student in what appeared to be his chest. A burst of smoke appeared and now a log layed in Hiatari's place, shuriken stuck in it instead.

Now: 160
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Narora nodded at the boy, and wrote down another note on his clipboard. He gave Hiatari a smile, and with an outstretched hand, a Hitai-ate was placed in it by a Chuunin. “Senju Hiatari. Due to your performance, you have passed your Genin exam.” He handed the headband to the boy, but continued to speak.

“As there are not any Genin that will balance out any team you would be in, you are being placed in an apprenticeship with Senju Mitsukai. Once 2 more Genin are available, they will be placed with you in a three man cell.” He waved the boy over to Mitsukai off to the side. Before he turned back around, he gave her a subtle wink, just because he knew she might get caught if she did anything back.

After that, he went to finishing the Genin Exams with the others.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Mitsukai grinned and waited for her brother to meet up with her. She hugged him when he walked up to her. "I'm so proud of you." She said with a proud gleam in her eye.

She looked at Narora and gave a small smile in return to his wink. She looked around afterward. "Let's go celebrate eh?" She suggested with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Grading:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)   Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Graduation: The Start of a Shinobi! (Open)
Page 1 of 1