Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Lingering Memories I EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Lingering Memories I EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Lingering Memories I EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Lingering Memories I EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Lingering Memories I EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Lingering Memories I EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Lingering Memories I EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Lingering Memories I EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Lingering Memories I EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Lingering Memories I I_vote_lcapLingering Memories I I_voting_barLingering Memories I I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Lingering Memories I I_vote_lcapLingering Memories I I_voting_barLingering Memories I I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Lingering Memories I Counter

Lingering Memories I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuo Kuroji
Sorakage
Tatsuo Kuroji

Chakra Limit : 999
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Lingering Memories I Empty
PostSubject: Lingering Memories I   Lingering Memories I EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Tatsuo walked in his personal office he had built in the Kuroji compund. Stopping for a second, he gazed out a window at the feild of clouds that rested above them. Sighing, he muttered, "This brings back memories..." As the Kage sat down in a chair behind his desk. It had not been long before he shut his eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

Tatsuo was on the mountain above the plane of the never-ending stom that always hovered above Arashigakure. Looking to his right, he saw his little sister, Osore Kuroji. "How much farther?!" He yelled over to her.
Back to top Go down
Osore Kuroji
Neo-Akatsuki Leader
Osore Kuroji

Chakra Limit : 300
Female Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Lingering Memories I   Lingering Memories I EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Osore grinned as she looked over at her older brother and yelled back, "Not much farther!" her voice was filled with excitement as she continued to climb up the mountain. As the area around her grew quiet, she spoke up, not being able to bear the silence. "Say, brother... have you ever heard about ninja, being able to walk on water?

Her brother replied without once glancing to her as he focused on climbing, "Yeah, we can climb up verticle surfaces, but I know some who can walk on water as well... It is even said that the founders of our village could walk on these clouds all the way up here."

Reaching a small opening in the mountain above, the two climbed in and layed down, their chests moving as they gasped for air. When they both caught their breath, they just laid their looking up at the cealing. Tatsuo spoke first, "I want to be able to do that."

"What?"

"Walk on the clouds. I want to be powerful enough to protect this village, I want to share the secrets of our founders with our people." His hand was raised in the air balled into a fist. Osore stared at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo Kuroji
Sorakage
Tatsuo Kuroji

Chakra Limit : 999
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Lingering Memories I   Lingering Memories I EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Looking over at his sister, the genin (Kage in the present) sighed and got back up saying, "We should be going... It'll be dark soon..." Exiting the opening, they began to climb once more.

Present:

Tatsuo opened his eyes. Sighing, he got up out of his chair and walked out of his office and eventually out of the Kuroji compound. Stopping at the base of the mountain, the kage began to walk upwards with ease, and even after he passed the clouds, he still continued to go up untill he reached an opening, the SAME opening he had been to as a genin. Looking up, a tear rolled down his cheek and hit the cold har rock below his feet.

"If only we hadn't picked that day to get it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lingering Memories I   Lingering Memories I Empty

Back to top Go down

Lingering Memories I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Power of One :: Kaminari no Kuni :: Arashigakure no Sato :: Kuroji Compound-
Jump to: