Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHappenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 I_voting_barHappenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHappenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 I_voting_barHappenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 Counter

Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Chakra Limit : 200
Female Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Mitsukai shook her head. "You need the bed more than I do. I've handled a week of no sleep before. This is nothing." She said with a shrug and stretch.

She looked at him. "I'm a very stubborn person, you won't get me to budge so easily." She said with a mischievous smirk and her eyes giving a spark.

She suddenly got up and ran to the kitchen, not saying what she was doing, yet leaving him there for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Narora called out as he stood up. “you've been without sleep for a while. You need it more than me. I've dealt with this situation before.” He finished, and with a small flick of the lights, they were off and the room was plunged into darkness.

However, his Sharingan was active, and though it glowed in the dark, it was still hard to see where the rest of him might be.

With a scan of the room by the light of the moon in the window, he was soon within the shadows, his Sharingan squinted in the dark so as to make it nearly impossible to see.
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Mitsukai squinted in the dark. "Dammit, why'd you turn out the lights?!" She cried quietly, stumbling over objects in the process of finding the couch.

She kept her arms in front of her, her eyes still squinting. She knew she looked funny, but her impaired eyesight was very bad and so it was hard. She bumped into something, and fell forwards. "Whoa!" She cried, falling forwards over whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:04 pm

The object moved, and soon, Mistukai found herself in Narora's arms, as he was walking toward her bed. “You will sleep in it.” He restated to her, his stern eyes still locked in Sharingan, but his right eye's literally was nearly white, while his left was it's normal crimson. It would go back later, but it would need more rest.

Come to think of it, it wasn't as easy to see out of it either, so with a thought, he cut the Chakra flow to that eye, leaving his left eye active and his right it's normal coal black color.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Mitsukai yelped when she was picked up and put on something soft, she realized was her bed, and then she looked at Narora's black eye, not wanting to be caught up in a genjutsu. "Fine, then you're sleeping here too." She said stubbornly with a pout.

She crossed her arms at losing at her own game with her pout still in place. She huffed out a breath of childish anger and then flung her body back onto her bed. "I can't believe I lost at my own game." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:00 am

Narora smiled. “Thought so-eh?!” he called at her statement. “B-but, I can't...” he replied nervously. Once more, he was glad it was dark to hide his blush. The only thing that Mistukai could see, was most likely his Sharingan eye.

Then he grinned. “You tried to best a Sharingan user... not really that smart...” he added, as he reluctantly moved onto the other side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 am

Mitsukai shrugged again and then curled up as Narora got on the bed beside her. She curled close to him and then looked at his eye. "You know, your eyes really are pretty." She said quietly, looking at the Sharingan almost dazedly.

She then shook her head, realizing what she said and blushed. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to say that." She said quickly averting her eyes and looking at the ceiling.

She bit the side of her bottom lip. 'Why did I say that? Now he thinks I'm weird.' She thought with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:14 am

Narora once more, turned a deeper shade of red, then turned his lone red eye toward her. “...Thanks... Uhh... you're... pretty too...” he said simply. Part of him berated himself for not saying 'eyes' in there anywhere, but part of him didn't care that much.

As he said it, his hand moved on it's own and brushed against her own in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:20 am

Mitsukai flushed deeply and then turned to look at him slightly, the only thing she saw was his eye. Though she felt something brush against her hand and moved hers to hold it, knowing it was a hand. "Th-thank you." She stuttered, not knowing how else to respond.

She ducked her head, curling it close to her chest with a small smile, though he couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 am

Narora smiled in the dark, as his fingers laced in with her own subconsciously, his other hand finding it's way behind his head as he just laid there.

After a few moments, he spoke up again. “Hay... uhh...” he stuttered a bit here and there, but finally formed a coherent sentence. “uhh... do you... like me...?” he spoke again. “Uhh! Cuz, I... kinda like you...”
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:40 am

Mitsukai looked up at him with wide eyes. "L-like me? O-oh.......but you see, I've-never had something like this happen. I don't know-what it feels like, or what it is like in general." She said quietly, looking down. "I mean, there's something weird that happens when you're around, or we accidentally touch. I just don't know-" She stopped herself from rambling too much, not wanting to sound weird, though she already did.

She bit her lip with a quiet sigh. 'I knew it, now he really thinks I'm a freak.' She thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:44 am

Narora gave a soft smile to her in the dark, his other eye flaring up with Sharingan too, now that it had a lack of Chakra for an amount of time, the color was a healthier pink color. Still looked a bit funny though, so he closed them both off as the moon illuminated him and the bed.

“Well...,” he turned his head to her, but looked away quickly. “Could I... try something... and if you're ok with it, we could go from there...?” he asked softly, parts of him conflicted again, this time on letting her hear and not hear... though he hoped she did more than didn't.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:49 am

Mitsukai looked at him with a tilted head, watching his Sharingon flare up in the one eye then fade away from both. She flushes slightly. "T-try what?" She stuttered, not understanding what was happening in front of her own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:51 am

Narora seemed to bite his lip, before he leaned over to her, and very lightly, placed his lips on hers, just enough to touch.

He noted how soft they were as he pushed lightly upon them.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:54 am

Mitsukai's eyes widened before they closed on their own accord. She then kissed back gently, lightly squeezing his hand. 'This feels amazing, why didn't I ever try this before?' She asked herself moving closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:57 am

Narora felt her respond to his advance, and ever so slightly, deepened the kiss with her by pushing a bit more of his lips on hers.

He flet a slight squeeze of his hand, and just ran his thumb along part of her hand's skin softly.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:04 am

She moved closer to him and deepened the kiss just slightly more, moving their hands up in the air as she felt his thumb stroke her skin. She sighed into the kiss, before feeling something against her body. She blushes and slowly broke the kiss, loosening her grip on his hand in the process. "Oh I'm sorry." She whispered slightly out of breath.

She ducked her head and flushed deeper in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Narora felt her pull back, and tilted his head slightly, and softly asked. “You ok...?” He gave her and a light squeeze for a second, to answer her apology.

“It's fine... though... if you didn't like it...?” here he trialled off, to give her time to reply.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Mitsukai nodded her head. "Y-yeah I'm fine. It's just, something new." She said. She looked up at him with wide eyes though and shook her head before resting her head on his chest. "It felt-nice. I really liked it." She smiled and touched her lips, feeling the lingering sensation of his lips on hers.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Narora gave a big grin in the dark, the light from the moon once more covered by a cloud. “I'm... glad.” He said happily, as he removed his arm from her hand and placed it around her shoulders.

It felt nice to have someone to share feelings with. It'd been quite some time before he'd felt anything like this. He'd really only dated Ruka because he had been arrogant, and the girl seemed to like it somehow, before he changed his outlook on life when their Sensei and Teammate died.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Mitsukai looked up at him slightly with a tilted head. "Um, why did you kiss me though?" She asked, her innocent mind completely drawing a blank as to why he would.

She blinked a couple times in innocence and confusion her head still tilted as she gently rested her hands on his chest, not realizing what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Narora turned red again and, instead of looking away, met her eyes, abet he did look away a few times during his speech... if it could be called that.

“Oh...Well, I said I like you... and...” he paused to find the words for her. “When someone... gets a feeling in their chest, or anywhere, that they can't explain... usually it's because they like that person they're around...”

He placed a hand upon her own. “And I get that feeling around you...”
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Mitsukai nodded her head slowly understanding what he was saying, though she blushed at feeling his hand on top of her. "O-oh..Then that must mean I like you too." She said, looking up at him with a weak smile.

She rested her forehead against his and sighed quietly to herself, feeling happy that she finally could understand what was going on with her body. "That explains so much." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Narora smiled, and with a bit of hesitation, kissed her cheek, then went back to keeping her forehead up with his own. “Been feeling it for a while...?” He asked, once more, hesitantly.

Narora then just set his hands on both of her sides, above her kidneys.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Mitsukai bit her lip and nodded her head softly. "Y-yeah. It has." She murmured, moving her head to rest in his neck area.

She closed her eyes and subconsciously moved her body to rest right next to his, feeling his against her, and rested her hand on his chest before slowly falling asleep. "Mmm, night." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)   Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happenings in the Void? (Naro & Mistu)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next