Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 I_voting_barBordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 I_voting_barBordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 Counter

Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Chakra Limit : 200
Female Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:54 am

Mitsukai sighed in annoyance. "All right, you win Uchiha. Just take me back to my place. I'm getting kinda," She yawns, "sleepy." She finished, stretching her arms and leaning her head on his chest/shoulder area. "Wake me when we get home." She muttered closing her eyes with one arm wrapped around his shoulders, the other resting on his chest beside her head.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:58 am

Narora just nodded silently, and began his trek. It was a quiet walk, and due to the time of day and week (Tuesday, 4:00 pm), not many people were on the road.

When he made it to her place, he gave her a light shake to wake her. "Ne, we're here." He said lightly, so as not to abruptly wake her and receive a physical bashing...
Back to top Go down
https://npoo.rpg-board.net
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:04 am

Mitsukai awoke with a start, sweating. "O-oh, thank you Naro. Eh, you can set me down now." She said quietly, not looking him in the eyes. She was afraid of her nightmare, but didn't want to say anything, thinking he didn't need to worry anymore about her.

She tried leaving his grip, her eyes still downcast. Remembering what happened was hard for her, and she nearly died again whenever the thoughts came back to haunt her, which was frequently. She didn't like it, they were the only things that could frighten her, and if anyone found out, she'd be in too much agony to explain or fight.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Narora nodded to the girl, and soon she was back on her feet, his hands on her shoulders a few seconds longer than usual, so as to make sure she could maintain her balance.

He put his arms back at his side, and after a pause, he spoke up again. “Hay... Uhh... if you need something... anything... give ma a call?” He handed her a slip of paper, a number scratched upon it. “I'd be happy to help.” he finished, a warm smile on his face, his eyes closed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:09 am

Mitsukai blushed the faintest shade of red. 'Is it easy to tell ? I reallt hope not.' She thought while tilting her head. "oh, um, th-thank you." She saidwith the slightest stutter.

She turned her head to the paper, focusing on that instead. She sighed silently yo herself and lifted her arm to take the piece out of his hand, hoping he didn't ask anything. 'Please don't say anything or do anything. Please.' She silently begged to him while glancing up at him through her snowy bangs.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:40 am

Narora saw the girl stutter, only for a moment, and soon, she looked a bit wobbly again. As she reached up to take his paper, he noticed her stiffness.

Once more... he was slightly dense...

As she took the paper, Narora bent forward a bit, getting a better view of her eyes. “You ok? You're all red and stiff...” he commented, both on her inflamed cheeks, and starchy posture.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:16 am

Mitsukai gulped inaudably and nodded her head quicly. She didn't dare say she was okay for accidently stuttering again, and that would make her seem awkward. She tried staying on her feet steadily, but sighed and ended up leaning against the wall for support. She put a hand to her head and closedher eyes to get rid of the dizzyness. Theb she tried looking at him, but noticed her vision blur and so she closed her eyes again and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:36 am

Narora reached out his hand to her, but wasn't quite touching her yet, as she leaned against her door. “O-Oi!?” he almost yelled as she, damn near, collapsed under her own weight.

He saw her try and focus on him. He recognized the look, because he himself had done the same multiple times, after long days –and sometimes nights– of training his Sharingan.

When she shook her head –he wasn't sure if it was a correction to her earlier response– he steeled his face, a stubborn and unwavering face of determination one might call it, and grabbed onto her right bicep. “Ok, you're going to the hospital. This looks like more than just a random moment of exhaustion.”
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:45 am

Mitsukai frowned. "Wh-no! I can't-I won't go!" She cried, crossing her arms and glaring stubbornly; though moments later her eyes glazed and she groaned again.

She looked up at him tiredly. "Why do you even care? She asked, quietly, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:34 am

“Yes. You are.” He simply countered, and moved his hand to her shoulder. A quick Shunshin would get them there, but he hadn't quite mastered it yet, so it would take a bit out of him.

As to her question, one with a simple answer, he told himself, “I shouldn't care that you maybe dieing? And that I can do something to stop it?” He had a slight edge to his voice as he asked, a slight annoyance as it was quite a simple answer. But his eyes were alight with worry and concern, fear almost... He was sure that just about anybody in Mukou would have helped her.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Mitsukai bit her lip and looked to the ground, feeling hos hand on her shoulder. "B-but I'm fine." She murmured quietly she said with a sigh.

She hated when people worried about her, she wanted to be strong so they didn't have to. Times like these were what she didn't want, people trying to care. She was never used to it, and someone doing so now, with xaring for her; well the feeling was frightening.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:25 pm

“No. Your Not.” He pointed out once more. “I'm helping you, and that's that.” Very soon, and with a powerful burst of Chakra, overused might one say, they were before the Hospital doors.

He made a 'ladies first' motion with his hand, his other in his pocket. “Just let me help you... Learn to rely on me, I wont do anything that isn't in your best interest...” he softly spoke, eyes softer, but still very stern in his decision. He may be low on Chakra right now, but that didn't mean anything. He didn't use much to power up his Muscles, and his Sharingan took virtually nothing, all in case she made a break for it, and he knew in her current state of health, she wouldn't get far anyway...
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Mitsukai contemplated running, but the look he had stopped her, and she didn't have the energy to run very far. So she resorted to groaning lightly and stomping her way into the hospital. "Ugh, I can't believe that actually worked on me. She muttered with a half-hearted scowl.

She knew he was right about the fact she needed help, but what threw her off was his sincerity and concern for her, like he really did care for her. She sighed to herself and then turned around to look at him, her eyes and posture turning from the stubborn, independent one, to a timid and frightened one. She really did not care for hosptials all that much, even though they helped people. They just frightened her, and the smell almost destroyed her sense alltogether
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Narora stood unwavering. Arms crossed. Eyes narrowed lightly. His Chakra was well controlled and directed to make him seem larger than he really was.

Problem...

He was a sucker for that kind of look she was giving him...

He held it for a few more seconds, then let out a very audible sigh. He turned around, and waved at her to follow. “If you don't like Hospitals, then I know a friend who'll do it instead... just a quick diagnostic Jutsu...” He relented. If she really didn't seem to like hospitals as much as she appeared to, then he wouldn't make her go...

However, that didn't stop him from getting her help, at least some form of it maybe...
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Mitsukai nodded her head vigorously. She wanted to get out of the bad memories. "Pleasepleaseplease. I'll do anything." She whined, latching onto his arms and pretty much attacking him in a hug. "Thank you." She whispered, closing her eyes and then looking up at hime with a smile of gratitude.

She really did appreciate what he was doing, even if she didn't like his decision of the hospital. She knew he was only helping her, but the friend sounded like a better shot of helping her than the hospital did.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Narora stared down at the girl for a moment, then a light shade of red dusted his cheeks, before he looked away, ignoring where his arm was placed... between places.... and tried to keep a straight voice...

“Ahem... T-Then we should be on our way...” He calmly said, stuttering a bit in the beginning... Unfortunately, in his head: 'T-Their touching me!!!'
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Mitsukai nodded, let go, and then flounced out of the hospital happily. She was glad she could get out with no checkups or issues. She looked back at Narora and waved at him. "Let's go!" She called with a grin.

She skipped back to him to grab his hand, then tilted her head at his face. "Um, are you okay? You look a little flushed." She said with a small frown, standing up on her toes and leaning in slightly to feel his forehead with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Narora, steeling his face and nerves, simply gave her a blank look. “I'm fine, it's just very warm this time of year...” he tilted his head up slightly and back down to motion toward the sun and it's almost unbearable heat.

He began to walk forward, but stepped around the girl, still holding her hand threw it. “C'mon, I'm not sure how long she'll be in her home...” he said as he let her catch up to him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Mitsukai frowned deeper and slowly followed him, not understanding what she did wrong. "O-okay." She muttered, following him slowly.

She looked around, watching little kids play and smiled gently, tossing them a ball that was accidentally thwon her way. She then looked up for Narora, and almost couldn't find where he went. She started looking around for him.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Narora looked behind himself, and called out to the girl that was slightly ahead of him.

“Oi...” He was actually lightly ahead of her, about to knock on a door. He never did say how far this person was... “You're looking' the wrong way...” he called out, a smile on his lips as he watched her. He turned back around, and grinned almost at the door. “I mean, I don't mind the view of your rear end, but...” he called, trying to get her over to his position.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Mitsukai flushed and ran over to him, realizing too late her breasts werr too large to stay in one place, and that she was running towards a big perv in his spare time. She stopped beside him and looked at the door awkwardly, having a big feeling he was smiling at her because of her running to him. She sighed silently to herself and closed her eyes to rid herself of the weird feelings she had. They were new, and they were different, and she wanted them to go away.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Narora watched, almost hypnotized, as she ran toward him. He blinked a few times, and turned his head away, red in the face again.

He coughed into his hand and knocked on the door.

There were a few moments of silence, before footsteps before the door were heard, and it opened.

The woman before them appeared to be in her teens, barely over 17 years of age maybe. Her hair was red and stretched down slightly below her shoulders, and the same went for her clothing in color, however skimpy it was... quite a bit of skin was showing on her arms, stomach, legs, and bit of her cleavage.

But the girl was a friend of Narora. Many times she'd healed up his own injuries, and, despite how she dressed or acted, she was really extremely shy when it came to people she didn't know.

When she saw Narora, she smiled and almost knocked him to the floor as she gave him a hug, her arms around his neck. “Naro-kun!!” she called, a bell like voice. Narora chuckled and returned the affection. “Ruka-chan!” he let her back away, and he smiled. “It's been about a month now, and you act like you haven't seen me in years...” He deadpanned...

The young woman, Ruka, gave him a beautiful smile. “You used to visit a lot more often then...”

Narora let out a small smile, and put his arm around Mistukai's shoulders, bringing her into Ruka's line of vision. “Ruka-chan, this is Mistukai. Mitsu-chan, this is my old teammate from years ago, Tamashimi Ruka, one of the best up and coming Medi-nin out there.” He introduced happily.

Ruka seemed to look Mistukai over, before nodded to her. “Nice to meet you!” She cheerfully said. If Narora personally brought the girl here, then being a bit shy wasn't really needed. She trusted Narora with her life, especially more than their third Teammate.
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Mitsukai gave an awkward wave of hello, not knowing what else to do. She glanced and Narora and wondered if he was torturing her in a specific way. She smiled awkwardly to the girl too and looked around, wondering if the hospital would have been better.

She slowly tried moving away from Narora and subtly turned to start running, hoping he would be sidetracked with the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Ruka smiled at the both of them, not noticing Mistukai's attempts to run. “Well, come in you two, don't just stand there!” She grabbed Narora's hand with both of her own, and pulled him in. He reached out to grab onto Mistukai's hand as well, quick reactions and all that, and had her dragged in the house too, the door shutting magically (read:teasingly) behind her.

It was only a few moments later that Narora and Mistukai were sitting across from Ruka, each with a cup of tea. Narora suddenly set his down, and with a sideways glance to Mistukai, gave a business like look to Ruka.

“Ruka-chan?”

Said redhead looked up at him, and tilted her head, her cup being placed down just the same as his. “Hai?” She asked politely.

Narora motioned over to Mistukai. “Me and Mistukai were training today, just a harmless spar, and during the end of it, she had troubles. I wasn't sure what they were, but, after a bit of persuading,” he paused here, and it went unnoticed by Ruka as he recalled the events of his 'persuasion', “I got her to come here for a personal checkup.” He gave Ruka a look that she had seen many times before, one of patients being scared of the hospital for one reason or another.

She nodded, and stood up, and asked for Mistukai to follow her into her bedroom. She gave Narora a stern look, before walking in the room, and waiting for Misukai.

Narora, getting the hint, coughed with a red face, and just tried to nonchalantly drink his tea...
Back to top Go down
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei
Angels Heart

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Mitsukai got up off the couch slowly, not drinking any of her tea and awkwardly just sitting and listening the two talking. Though when Ruka stood up and motioned for her to follow, she awkwardly followed, glancing back at Narora worriedly. She gulped and silently gave herself a pep talk before walking into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)   Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bordom CAN Kill... (Naro & Mistu; PM to join)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next