Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)

Angels Heart (167)

Midnight (68)

Xavier1x (48)

JWC (35)

Stella Araragi (34)

Osore Kuroji (29)

Taidana (5)

Tatsuo Kuroji (3)

NaomiReijin (3)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Genin

Chakra Limit : 0
Female Brofist : 1

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:19 am

Hiatari grunted as he stuffed his last prank up the stone nostril of the first Kuraikage. Leaning back, the white-haired boy admired his work. It was all set to go, now he just had to get down... Grabbing onto the rope, he slowly slid downwards until he touched the grass with a low "thud".

Grinning, he pulled out a match and lit it, touching the rope at the same time. Seconds later, sparks began flying out of the Kuraikage's noses and Hiatari fell on his back laughing. Little did he know, tonight would reveal one of the biggest secrets ever kept from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Chakra Limit : 200

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:32 am

Mitsukai walked around her town, wondering if there was ever going to be a fun time for her, until she spotted the Kuraikages' faces becoming fireworks for the fun of it. She rolled her eyes and suddenly flashed away up onto the rooftops and around town, stopping just behind a smallish boy.

"Kiatari! I thought you said you would stop making a disgrace of the Kuarikages' faces?!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

She heard the boy gasp and woner what would happen and she welcomed his fear, smirking to herself. "It's time for your punishment." She said, grabbing his arm and dragging him away.

She felt her inner sadist awaken the slightest bit, she always did love watching people squirm and struggle, and though she never would admit it to anyone, she felt bad for this kid, and wanted to give him a happy life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight
Genin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:08 pm

If Mitsukai looked up, she would see a paper pinned to Hiatari's head that read, Come and catch me! : P What she was really holding was a cardboard version of the academy student. The real one was running along rooftops, laughing as he evaded various chunin. Turning, he looked at one and stuck out his tongue, before dropping out of sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 pm

She turned to look back at the fake academy student and sighed to herself. She then chucked the fake into trees and watched it vanish. "Hiatari!" She shouted, forgetting about her caring ways towards the mischievous student.

"When I find him, he's going to hope that my rare temper issues would never have been brought forth." She said to herself with narrowed eyes.

She disappeared onto the rooftops again, her eyes narrowed slits as she rushed toward the Kuraikage. She wanted the boy to have a good future, but if he kept up what he was doing, he wouldn't make it past Genin in the next 10 years.

Hiatari, why are you doing this to yourself? We're only trying to help you. She thought, her narrowed eyes softening slightly as she frowned to herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have fun on this site!

~Now is not the time to fear
Remember that the Angel is here.
To help you in your time of need,
I shall give you what you seek.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight
Genin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Hiatari walked through the alley ways, making a chuckle every now and then as he thought about his prank. He was in a good mood, but that was all about to end. Walking out, he looked around. Spotting a child, who seemed to be lost he walked up to her and kneeled down to ask where her parents where but before he could, her parent suddenly appeared giving him a cold glare like he was some sort of monster. Walking away he kicked a pebble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Mitsukai sighed to herself. "This isn't going right. I keep hearing things happening." She muttered to herself, stopping suddenly at smelling the student's scent.

She found him, trying to help a young kid, though their parent came, took the child away, and glared at him. She sighed to herself again, "Hitatari, don't do this to yourself." She said to herself, jumping down behind him silently.

She suddenly appeared next to him and put an arm around his shoulders in a side hug. "It's okay. They just don't understand what it's like to be by themselves." She said, lightly squeezing his shoulders.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight
Genin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Hiatari shrugged off the Jonin's hug, deciding to walk away instead of listening to her. As a small breeze blew through the village, his snow-white hair blew with it. It didn't take him long to arrive at the forest again. He decided he was going to take a walk in order to think things out a bit.

From high up in the canopy, a man watched carefully down at the academy student. Sneering, he jumped down in front of Hiatari. He was completely garbed in black and on his head rested the headband of the Village Hidden in the Void. "Hello Hiatari... I've been looking for you..." Adjusting his weight, the ninja coughed before continuing, "There's something I want you to fetch..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Mitsukai sighed to herself again and looked around to see if the kuraikage. "Where is everyone when I need them?" She asked herself, shaking her head and turning to try and track down Hiatari by herself.

This isn't good. Why does he always have to go off on his own? Will he ever learn? It's not his fault. She thought to herself, her worry beginning to take over her functions as she sped up to find him quicker, hoping nothing bad was happening to him.

"Hiatari, where are you?" She asked herself, stopping in the woods suddenly.

She gasped when she smelt the fould stench of the man she despised. "Hiatari!" She shouted, her worry piquing, while she wondered what had happend to the poor boy.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight
Genin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Suddenly a loud panic could be heard from the village and a messenger bird dropped a note onto the jonin's head. It's contents read about some scroll Hiatari had stolen and that he was to be found and captured immediately.

As he ran through the forest, Hiatari couldn't help but but open it. So sitting down at the base of a tree Hiatari opened the scroll and began reading it's contents. It held information on something called a kekkai genkai and "Mokuton". Disregarding that, Hiatari was about to try out what the scroll told him to do when he heard a voice next to him.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Mitsukai gasped to herself as she ran throughout the forest, looking for the boy. He took the scroll?! This isn't good at all. She thought with a frown. If this kid found all the secrets and someone tried taking them from him, what would happen?

She suddenly heard some paper being rustled, and rushed in the direction, looking frantically for the familiar white haired boy. And she found him, right under a tree looking at the scroll.

"Hiatari! Come here, we need to leave." She said, slowly walking toward him.

She held her hands up by her waist so that she didn't seem too hostile, though her eyes were wary and almost frightful of what the kid would do. She remembered when she tried this last, and he ended up giving her bruises for the next few weeks, yet didn't remember what he did to her. She crouched in front of him, and tried looking into his eyes, tilting her head to show no harm or threat.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight
Genin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Hiatari was about to look up at Mitsukai when something flew in front of both their faces and got stuck in the ground causing blood to roll down the academy student's cheek from a cut and what lay at his feet was a kunai. The man clkoaked in black stepped out from behind a tree and said, "Hiatari, give me the scroll..." Hiatari was unsure of what to do, looking back and forth from each jonin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Mistukai looked up and glared at the jounin in front of her. "Hiatari, get behind me, and keep the scroll with you." She said, standing up and gently taking the academy student with her.

She scowled to the man in the cloak and crouched slightly, subtly taking out a kunai knife of her own. She then threw it and pushed Hiatari in front of her, kicking more kunai back at the man in the cloak. "Run Hiatari, whatever you do, don't let ANYONE get the scroll!" She shouted, blocking oncoming attacks.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:35 pm

(Just to keep us moving and up, I'll join in with you guys, I hope this is ok?)

“She's right, my boy.” A voice echoed from around the area. It was manly, but had a playful tone to it as well.

In a small whirlwind of leaves, a man appeared before them. Narora himself had appeared. He sent the small boy a look, then smiled. “Head on your way now. That scroll does not belong to this man. Kuraikage-sama is worried and has sent out all of the Jounin in the Village. I just happened to get here first.” He did nothing to mention his past as an Oinin (Hunter-Nin), so they knew nothing of how he had effortlessly tracked them both here.

He turned back to the other Shinobi before him, and with a sideways glance to Mistukai, he pulled out a single Kunai and Shuriken.

He looked up, coal black eyes burning a hole into the other Shinobi. “And you might be...” He then slapped his head in realization. “Oh! Pardon me. I forgot the most important rule when asking for a Name, and that... is to introduce myself...”

“I'm sure you've heard of me, it's hard not to with how our Village praises my clan, and keeps track of most of it's members... But, my name,” here he paused to bow, “Is Uchiha Narora, of the famous Uchiha Clan.” For proof, he briefly activated his fully matured Sharingan, before letting it fade back again. He absolutely refused to use it in fights where it was not required, and even in fights that demand it, he still was reluctant. He did not want himself to become accustomed to using it to much, as many of his Clansmen have taken to doing...

M a n g e k y o u   T e c h n i q u e s   L e f t:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://npoo.forumotion.com
Midnight
Genin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:23 pm

The ninja looked at Hiatari then back at the two jonin, sighing, he made a hand sign and the area around him shattered, revealing his true self. Nothing about him had really changed, except now various weapons now lined his back and his headband was that of Arashigakure with a line crossed through it. "My name is Hitashi Kuroji, a rouge ninja..."

The man's eyes were completely white with a single ring adding black. He had only a mere level one Eyes of Judgement, but this was not where his specialties lied. Grabbing a sword from his back, the ninja appeared behind Mistukai with the blade to her through as he said, "Boy, they don't truly care about you, just that scroll, in fact they hate you, what's inside of you!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Mitsukai's eyes widened and she resorted to growling and snarling at the 'man' in front of her. "Say that again and see if you can survive against me." She crouched, her defensive demeanor turning into something feral, as if her personality had changed completely.

She looked up at him, her normal eyes turning red in fury. "I will be glad watching you die in the most painful way possible." She muttered darkly, a sadistic grin sweeping across the feral face. She didn't care what the others thought, she just wanted this guy gone forever.

She looked at Hiatari, her face still feral. "Take the scroll and go, run!" She called, her voice darkening when she said run.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Narora smiled softly, and looked back at the man. That last comment...

...Unforgivable...

He opened his eyes, having closed them to look back at the man, and his Sharingan was burning within them, having activated due to his emotions spiking for a moment. “...Nukenin...” He called out, gaining the man's attention. “Have you ever wondered... what Genjutsu cast by a Sharingan is like...?” he asked.

He turned fully, and for just a moment, his Sharingan had morphed into a different form, but had turned back quite quickly into it's normal stage. In his head, he was berating himself for trying the Mangekyou so early. He wasn't ready yet, his body hadn't adapted to it enough.

He settled for pulling out a Kunai. “It wouldn't be hard you know... I'd make you go insane in an instant...” he said darkly, his warm eyes and aura vanished, being replaced by his past as an Oinin. His Sharingan was ever so slightly spinning, the Tomoe around the pupil, giving a creepy and eery look to his threat.

Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 pm

"Inside... me?..." Hiatari said, his eyes growing ever slightly. Thie rouge ninja grinning, knowing he got something he liked. Nodding, he said, "Yes, haven't you ever wondered why everyone in the village dispises you? Like you're some kind of monster? Well it's because you are one! You are Kyuubi! You destroyed villages and ruined families! You destroyed the lives of many!" Turning to look at the two jonin in front of him, he added, "And now, I'm going to end you and these two..."

Seeming to dissapear into thin air, the area around the two void ninjas cracked and shattered, revealing that it had all been a ginjutsu to begin with and the ninja actually had kunai at everyones back. "Now die!" He yelled as he threw the kunai at the two jonin. His aim was not the best, so if his attack it, it wold not be lethal. But it did pose major injury to both ninja.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Mitsukai's eyes widened as she tried her best to avoid/block the oncoming kunai. She tried flashing away, but ended up missing her designated mark and fell foward, smashing into the attacker with her feral glare. "You will not hurt him." She muttered darkly, flashing a kunai at his throat.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Narora was hit, somehow the Kunai had gotten in a lucky strike and burried itself within his skull, piercing his brain and-

“Unfortunately, Genjutsu have no effect on Uchiha...” A voice from behind all of the Nukenin spoke.

-The Narora before them exploded into smoke, revealing Kage Bushin. The True Narora had other clones behind the clones of the Nin, and the real one behind the real nin.

Narora smirked. “You didn't think that Genjutsu threw... did you...” From there, he had a Kunai to the neck of all but Mistukai and the Young boy. Narora activated his Sharingan for the man, and grinned, “Remember...?”

Flashback:

Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:37 pm

The ninja grinned, he had remembered, but the ginjutsu were not for him, but for the ninja behind him. "But who said I was aiming for you?" Below Mistukai, the earth shattered and it would appear to her that she was falling into an endless abyss. This however was cut off shortly when red mist filled the air and the man fell from a tree, revealing that in front of Mistukai was really a water clone.

Landing next to the body was a girl dressed in a black cloak littered with orange clouds, topped with an ANBU mask. An Akatsuki. "You disobeyed orders..." she said gently before looking up at the jonin and jinchuriki.

---

Hiatari's head hurt, bad... It felt almost as if a sledgehammer was being taken to his forehead. He couldn't take it. From his outward appearance, wood began to droop off his body. It was beginning to take shape as well. A human?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Mitsukai fell from the tree and landed on her feet hard. She winces at the impact, her eyes still glaring ferally. Though she looked over and rand to Hiatari to see what was wrong with him. Her eyes turned from feral to concerned and caring, though probably not fast enough for the student to see her fighting side.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Narora gave a soft grunt. His Sharingan turned to the newcomer in a strange cloak and cowl.

His Sharingan blared, but with that large cloak, he couldn't read any muscle movements and twitches to predict what they would do next. His hand landed over a scroll in one of his pouches, and partly pulled it out.

“You? Who are you?” He called, directing his voice and gaze at them still. He paid little mind to Mistukai and the Jinchuriki, and instead decided that making a path for both would be a good idea. No doubt the other Jounin would try to whisk the boy away.

If this person attacked, well, Narora would have to pull out the big guns and try to protect them both as the more important person here (Hiatari) was moved away.

Back to top Go down
Midnight
Genin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:38 pm

The girl put up her hands speaking in an exasperated tone, "Don't hurt me... please... I was only told to come collect this man dead!" looking over at the jinchuriki, she noted the instable pressence of a 'rarer' kekkai genkai.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angels Heart
Jounin-Sensei

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Mitsukai looked over at Narora and the woman, she narrowed her eyes but gripped the student's shoulders. "Hiatari, we have to go, now." She said softly, guiding him away from the battle.

Have fun on this site!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Narora Uchiha
Jounin

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:09 am

Narora sent them both a glance. “Go. Kurakage-sama I waiting at her tower.” He turned back around, and from the scroll, a large bloom of smoke erupted.

“Collect... Are you an Oinin?” he called. The smoke dissipated and revealed the weapon within.

It was a large sword, a little over half of Narora's height. It's blade was decorated with engravings, and it's handle looked like it had been taken from a Harley. Part of the handle looked like it could twist as if it was fuel as well.

And he proved it when he threw it on his shoulder and gave it a twist, letting the blade light up with his Katon Nature, as a show.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)   

Back to top Go down

The Crowned Clown, This is Kyuubi?! (Again!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next