Naruto: Power of One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Power of One

The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto - Warring States
Status Parameters EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest

» ADS
Status Parameters EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Spam
Status Parameters EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Status Parameters EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Revelations
Status Parameters EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm by Guest

» Red Clouds, Red Blood... (Osore & Shigeru)
Status Parameters EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm by Midnight

» Nanabi's Rampage (Narora, Xavier, Mitsukai
Status Parameters EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm by Angels Heart

» where the fuck is everyone!!!
Status Parameters EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm by Narora Uchiha

» Naruto Mirage
Status Parameters EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am by Guest

Top posters
Narora Uchiha (247)
Status Parameters I_vote_lcapStatus Parameters I_voting_barStatus Parameters I_vote_rcap 
Angels Heart (167)
Status Parameters I_vote_lcapStatus Parameters I_voting_barStatus Parameters I_vote_rcap 
Midnight (68)
Xavier1x (48)
JWC (35)
Stella Araragi (34)
Osore Kuroji (29)
Taidana (5)
Tatsuo Kuroji (3)
NaomiReijin (3)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto: Power of One on your social bookmarking website
Status Parameters Counter

Status Parameters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchiha
Jounin
Narora Uchiha

Chakra Limit : 200
Male Brofist : 0

Shinobi Profile
Team Members:
List of Weapons:
List of Jutsu:

Status Parameters Empty
PostSubject: Status Parameters   Status Parameters EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:18 pm

S t a t u s   P a r a m e t e r s

This is the magical way we Staffers work Godmoding out of the site... if only a bit.

First of all, I’ll explain each area as best I can:

Now, lets talk about how you are further limited. You are granted Stat Points for a number of things, and they can be bought pretty cheep from the EXP Shop too. But here's the catch...

You are limited to only allowing one Status Parameter to reach past 90. That means, that only 1 of the above 5 can reach 91+. The other 4, are stuck at 90. You have your choice of which can increase, but you are only allowed 1 parameter to extend up to 100. This allows even Kage to have trouble in a fight against one another. If it was a dead set, even match, then not much would come from it. But if the favor was tipped just slightly to the other side, that would make it harder, and you'd have to keep on your toes.